6. Flashback (2)

A/N: Yung unang flashback po, hindi pa po yun naaalala ni Sabrina dahil sa may amnesia pa sya, sinama ko nalang po yun sa flashback, bali yung naaalala nya lang eh yung sa mommy niya. Thankyou and Godbless everyone. ♥♥

Third's Person POV

It could still picture in Sabrina's mind how her Dad, would comb her mom's hair, How would her dad tell with her mom an interesting stories, And how would her dad strum his guitar as he sang a sweet Kundiman song for her mother.

Her Dad was the ever patient and competent "nurse" of her mom when she was sick. No doubt, he was a model husband and father.

And when that accident came, her Mom was comatose for almost 1 year because of that fvcking car accident, and her Dad told her that she have an amnesia and later on her Mom regained full consciousness. She was happy back the and her Dad also.

She remembered when her Mom was comatose for almost 1 year,  her Daddy didn't know what to do. He's being cold that time but he never being cold with Sabrina.

She's happy. She's happy because her Mom's already awake and later on, she thougt it was the end, she thought that it was a happy ending for them but she only thought that everything's seems fine but it does not.

She was involved of what happened. Only Sabrina and her Mommy was there in Ferrer's Mansion, cause they were all busy for the preparation of her 11th birthday and her Dad naman nasa company.

She saw her mom, She was stunned for a moment and she didn't know what to do. Her body was full of blood. She sees how they shot her mom's body. They are the men in black, but she just. Just... Fuck.

"MOMMY! NOOOOOOO" She shouted. Then run towards her direction.

"B-Bab-y" She said then hold her cheecks.

"MOM, Don't talk. I just need to call daddy's first and tell him what happened."

"N-no B-baby. I-i j-ust need to r-rest. I l-love you and also your D-dad. Get the n-necklace on my cabinet, and the box. It's yours. I-ilove you b-baby, Happy birthday" then she smiled.

END OF FLASHBACK

Present:

Sabrina's POV

I remembered, i remembered again my Mom! Hindi ko namalayan na puro luha na pala ang mata ko at nakatitig ako sa isang masayang buong pamilya. Pinag-titinginan na ako ng mga tao doon, kaya umalis na ako. Magtatanghali na at hindi pa rin ako kumakain simula kaninang umaga.

May nararamdaman akong may isang taong kanina pa sumusunod sakin, Pero hindi ko na lang yun pinansin. Tumigil ako saglit at humarap sa likudan ko.

"Lumabas kana diyan" Sabi ko, pero hindi parin siya lumalabas.

"Tsk, labas na, hindi ako nangangagat." Sabi ko ulet, lumabas naman ito kung saan ito nagtatago. He's familiar. hmmm aha, it's Deyvin yung kaibigan ni Shin.

DEYVIN ASHER'S POV

"Lumabas kana diyan" Sabi nito, pero hindi ako lumabas.

"Tsk. labas na, hindi ako nangangagat." Sabi ulet nito. Shit kinakabahan na ako. Lumabas naman ako sa pinagtataguan ko kanina. Nakita kong nakatingin ito sakin parang kinikilala kung sino ako. Sana naaalala mo nalang ako Abo. I miss you.

She snap her finger. "Why are you following me? I'm asking you" Mataray na tanong nito sakin.

"Ah- eh. Haha. Napadaan lang naman ako. Sige una na ako" Tyaka mabilis na tumakbo. Woooh. Pagkadating ko kung saan naka-park ang kotse ko, pinunasan ko yung isang butil na pawis sa noo ko. Kinabahan ako dun ah. Woooooh!