Your what!

" I have to say it so my mom is pregnant and I am moving to Vegas."
My heart stopped.
Did did she just say what I think she said
" MOVING to-t-"
" Calm down"
" I can't calm down I am panicking I just got as a friend again and I am gonna lose you again. "
" We could still chat , text and FaceTime."
" It won't be the same!"
" Okay let me just get some water for you."
" No no just go just go."
" But-"
" Just go! Leave now ! I hate I hate I hate yoooooooou! "
She walked out.
"Ugh!!!!!!!" I screamed to the top of my lungs.
I ran to my room. every picture I had of GABI I ripped. even the best friend picture I ripped her out.
" I deleted her number from everything and even my lop tap.
I don't know why but I ran into my sisters rainbow colored decorated room and cracked her phone and screamed. I started messing up her pillows and messing up her room. I cracked her iPhone 6+
I ran to my room and started cracking my window and messing up my whole room. throwing my pillows out and even my perfume out.
I screamed and had a mental break done. I hid to the corner of my room and cried.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- 🎀kacy🎀 -
I was down stairs doing my workout when I heard crash noises and I thought my sister was just prancing me and stuff cause she messes with me like that sometimes.
But there was a big scream so ran upstairs it was quiet.
As I walked I heard someone sulking.
I opened the door to my sisters room.
She was having a mental break down in the comer of her room.
I looked at her room. it was a mess.
I walked to her.
" Sis it's gonna be okay what happened."
She did't answer.
I tried again
"What happened?"
" W-ell GABI mom got got -g-ot p-pregnant and so s-s-she-s moving to Vegas and I just screamed at her and got mad and did't even say good bye and I- ." She said breaking into a cry
" It's okay I understand why your upset. look let me give you some hot coco and cookies come with me."
She followed me as I exited to the living room.
I dragged to the kitchen and plopped her down on the stool .
" Okay here's your hot coco with chocolate chip cookies. now just relax."
She explained How sorry she was about my room and her room and I just tried to calm her down.
After she finished washing her dishes, we both started to clean up the house .
~~~~~~~~~~~~
-4 hours later-
-🍪 Mia 🍪
I felt much better now. me and my kacy finished cleaning the house it is just that kacys phone is cracked so i have to tell dad why it's the least I could do. But my dad comes late in the morning because of his job. so I have to be up by 5:00 am in the morning.
Plus I have school tomorrow.
- the next day -
I woke to my 5 am alarm .
I quickly woke up to my dad .
" Dad can you bring me to school today I need to tell you something."
" don't worry your sister told me everything I am getting her a new phone and your not going to school today I called the school I just told them you called in sick and I have a day off today ."
" Oh okay I'll go back to sleep then."
" Okay kiddo but are you okay?"
" Yea I am fine dad just a little rusty and tired."
"Okay get some sleep." he kissed me on my fore head
" Okay daddy "
I walked To my room to get some sleep.
Bye!