About you.

You can skip this part if it seems a little boring but it might eventually become important later on in the story, just so ya know. Also, I apologize if this paragraph (or whatever I am supposed to call this) seems out of order or make no sense.
*The story will surely be better and more organized than this part!
__________________
You are a kindergarten gem, who escaped after you were made.
You lived life in a forest, and it was pretty easy since you didn't need to eat.
One day someone found you wandering around and admitted you in an adoption centre (is that what those places are called..?) where you got adopted to a physically and verbally abusive family who used you for chores- with a sister mother and father.
You were bullied at the school they had admitted you in, especially because of the gem you had on your (insert spot)
So, you decided you weren't gonna take all this no more and ran away.
The first place you decided to run off to was the kindergarten, where you met some gem named Peridot (we will get to meeting pearl soon) who actually became your friend, after some warming up to. She took you on a ship where she betrayed you and locked you in a cell, because her boss, Yellow Diamond, told her to do so.
And ye- I think that's all.
If I need to add something later on I might update this part.