Still stuck on ship.

Just to let you know, we will meet the gems soon but I thought it would be a little more unique maybe if I started with you meeting peridot first.
You have been trapped for about a month. You were tired of your so-called friend, Peridot, telling you she'll let you out someday. You knew it wasn't true. You know she cared more about invading earth than you. You know she'd never disobey yellow diamond.
Though, she was an O-K friend, after all. She did occasionally stop by and talk, tell you a bit about her missions, but of course, most of that info was classified.
You did occasionally listen to (insert favorite genre of music) together, and did other friend-like things. Not very often though.
But you wanted to escape. Just like she didn't care about staying with you, you didn't care about her.
You were lost in your thoughts, thinking of ways to escape then-
The lights turned off, the yellow wall that was usually on turned off.
The power turned off. You could hear Peridot yelling "JASPER!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?!! I'VE TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH MY STUFF!!"
Followed by them arguing.
Then a thought popped in your mind-
That was it.
Peridot had an escape pod at the back of the ship, you just had to go there and get to it.
Once you got there, you quickly got in. Luckily the pod was all charged up and ready for use. You thought about it in your head whether this is the right thing to do or not, but then you heard
"Okay, okay Peridot just calm down. We have something bigger to worry about!"
"AND WHAT EXACTLY COULD BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THIS??!!"
"THAT GEM YOU IDIOT! SHE'S PROBABLY TRYING TO ESCAPE BY NOW!"
Okay, no time to think! You fiddled with the buttons until you saw the beauty of space surrounding you. You were awfully tired, Yellow Diamond usually made you do work throughout the day, so it wasn't your fault.
You wondered about where you'll land, what'll happen after.. You certainly didn't wanna live in a foster home again!
And with that you dozed off~