My New Family

Yn POV

I woke up and looked at the clock it said 9:00. "Oh shit." I whispered. I put my hair in a messy bun and a white tank top and gray sweatpants. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs

"Yn what r u doing." I turned around and saw my mom. "Mom." I screamed while running to her. "Girl where r u going looking like that." my mom laughed. "Um to school." i said.
" 1 u dont have school today because its Thanksgiving 2. U was not going to school like that and 3. Go fix ur hair.

6:00 PM

I was in the dining room setting up the table and there was a knock on the door. I put the remaining plates on the center of the table and went to the door.

"OMG Mom!." I yelled "Oh I see you've meet your future step dad." " Nice to finally meet you." Meek said while shaking my hand I slightly smiled "And this is my daughter Nasia." he said pointing to a little girl who looked as if she was 14.

"Well Yn im going to need u too show Nasia her room." my mom smiled. I was kinda happy to have a lil sister. We quickly walked upstairs to the room right next to mine and I helped her unpack.

Yazz

When my dad told me we were moving I was mad but then when he told me he was getting re-married that really pissed me off. He told me that I would be happy when I see his wife but no women in the world can take my mothers place.

As I reached the driveway I quickly snapped out of my thoughts. I got up and rung the doorbell. The door quickly swung open. "Nice to finally meet you." Nicki said. I quickly shoke her hand. " I walked in and saw this girl just staring at me. "Omg Yn Hakeem is here." she said while running into the kitchen. " Jasmine Stop lying dont be playing wi-." a girl with light Brown hair said im guessing that was Yn. " So I see you've met your step brother." Nicki said to her while seating the macaroni on the table.

Yn

Omg I cannot think right now. Yazz is my step brother. Well their goes my chance with him. On the brightside atleast I can see him everyday.

"Yn did u hear me." My mom said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh."

"Girl just go sit down and eat." She said while shaking her head.

I sat down in the seat next to Nasia and across from Jasmine. Of course she took the seat next to Yazz. Im not even jealous I cant have him anyway because know he's gonna be my brother.

"Ok now Jasmine it's ur turn to say your grace." My mom said.

I bowed my head and closed my eyes. "Dear god thank u for this delicious food and this sexy a- I mean this handsome young man sitting next to me in Jesus name I pray amen." Jasmin said

I opened one eye. "Really" I said while looking at her.

After a while we all talked and got to know each other.

I just went to my room and took a shower and went to bed.