"I got to admit that he's rather a good looking fella, but that's not the point!"

"Then what is the point of you going The Incredible Hulk on Aiden?"

"Last week, you were telling me that you're in love with me and now you're moving on to somebody else. So was it all a lie―you having feelings for me?" Zayn stared intensely at those mesmerizing blue eyes. He would know if Niall was lying.

Niall paused, realizing what Zayn was saying. "No, I'm not lying but I cannot put all my love for someone who's not going to love me back. My heart is shattered into million pieces and it's because of you!"

Zayn was agonizing in pain as those words stabbed him repeatedly. If only he paid more attention to Niall, none of this would happen. He knew he had some kind of attraction towards the blonde but was it enough to even question his sexuality.

"Please stop this, Zayn. I know you mean well, and I appreciate you looking out for me, but I think Aiden is the one for me," Niall begged, wanting to find his happiness. Ever since he came to London to find a way to support his family, he had no one else. Niall was always thinking of other people and now that it's his turn to be happy. He definitely deserved it this time. "Please let me be happy..."

Zayn felt his insides were scrunching together. His heart was slowing down from beating. Of course he wanted the blonde to be happy but not with someone else...

But a knock startled the two of them. A voice was speaking on the other side of the door―a familiar voice to be exact.

"Niall, you okay in there?" Aiden asked as he gently knocked on the bathroom door.

"Please Zayn, give this to me. I am so exhausted of loving you; I'm all dried up..." Niall pleaded his best towards Zayn. He desperately needed this.

They just stared at one another in silence.

"Niall, should I call the manager?" Aiden asked when he didn't hear any response inside. He was starting to panic, thinking that something horrible happen inside.

"No!" Niall replied. His blue eyes were still staring at those golden amber eyes. "I'm coming out." And with that, he opened the door. Instantly, he felt a warm hug from Aiden.

"You scared me! I thought something bad happen to you. What were you doing in he―" Aiden spoke with urgency until he saw that Zayn was standing a couple of inches away from them with defeated eyes. "What are you..."

"Don't worry about him," Niall reassured Aiden, dragging them out of the bathroom. "He just needs someone to talk to."

Zayn watched as Aiden put his arm over Niall's other shoulder as they walked away from him.

"What about me? When do I get to be happy..." Zayn mumbled. His heart was aching in pain as the watery beads escape from his eyes, grazing down against his cheeks, realizing that the blonde was getting further and further away from him.
*****
That night Zayn had another sex dream about the blonde. But this time, it wasn't just sex. They were making love. He remembered how Niall's milky, white skin was glistening with sweat, and that turns him on.

He slowly opened his eyes, adjusting to the darkness of his room. All the lights were off and the only lighting that can be seen was from the outside peeking through his windows. Then, he looked straight up to the ceiling, letting out a sigh filled with defeat.

"Why, Niall?" Zayn bit his bottom lip to force himself not to shed a tear for the blonde. "Why are you making me feeling this way?"

The digital clock sitting on his bedside table made a sound, indicating that it's already two o'clock in the morning. Zayn knew that he should get more sleep. He has a long day tomorrow and he definitely need more rest. But the creaking of his door made he pulled himself up but not completely. He saw a figure walking closer to him. But when the figure was standing at the edge of the bed, his heart was thumping hard in his chest as his golden amber eyes gazed at features of blonde hair and blue eyes.