Chapter 4

Evan P O V

I tried to shake Gwen to but she kept crying and screaming.ugh I'm so stupid I shouldn't have told her.she probably hates me now.

She's probably disgusted.the werewolves and vampires has had a history of wars.so I get why she probably hates me now.but the thing is I don't care if she's a werewolf

I just want her to be mine.now it was quiet .i looked at Gwen and she was just in a ball staring at the wall with no emotion." Gwen" I said softly.she didn't respond.

" Gwen are you alright"I asked.she looked at me with her eyes watery.my heart almost broke seeing her like this.i instantly carried her bridal style.

Gwen P O V

I was crying so much.it just reminded me when my parents died.why did they have to go.they got killed by vampires.

Evan picked me up and sat on the bed and put me on his lap.he wipes the tears of my cheeks.i couldn't help but lean into his touch.

" do you want to talk about" he asked softly.i nodded.

Flash back

"Mommy daddy I'm home" I yelled as I walked into my house.i just got home from school the buss Dropped me off.

" hey honey" my mom said hugging me." Hey cupcake" my dad said kissing the top of my head.

" how was school today!" My dad asked as he placed me on the counter." Good!!it was awesome I loved my first day at kindergarten!!" My dad chuckled and my mom smiled and continued cooking.

" oh well do you have any homework" my mom asked." Nope since it's the first day we don't" I answered giggling.

" well since you don't have homework would you like some spaghetti I made you?!" My mom asked smiling.

I immediately had a huge smile on my face." Yes!! I want spaghetti!!" My dad chuckled.then I realized something.

" hey daddy where's lia" lia is my big sister.i always worry about her and I love her with al my heart.

" oh she's up in her room" my dad said smiling.i instantly smelled something weird.i heard my dad and my mom growl.

" daddy mommy what's wrong" I asked scared."Gwen honey I need you-my dad was cut off when s bunch of vampires burst into the house.

Mommy and daddy told me about them.they told me they were cruel and evil!!" I heard my mom and dad growl and stand in front of me protectively." Mom dad what's going on" lia screamed running downstairs.

When she saw what was happening her eyes widened." Lia listen I need you to get your little sister to safety now!" My dad said angry.

" but-" no buts you have to now go!" Lia stayed frozen." Go!!" My mom said Lia immediately grabbed me and picked me up and shifted into her wolf.

She slinged me on her back and a viper immediately stood I. Front of Lia.lia growled.my dad stood In Front of us." Lis go your mom and I will handle this go!!" Lia immediately ran upstairs

And into her room and jumped out the window.she landed on the ground and ran away from the house.i saw from the corner of my eye since through the window of my house my parents being ripped apart and seeing there limp body fall to the floor.

I screamed and started crying." NO NO NO NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!!NO NO NO

End of flashback

" NO NO NO WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DIE" I sobbed into Evans chest." Shhh it's okay" Evan whispered and rubbed circles in my back and whispered soothing things.

" are you okay now" " yeah I'm fine". I sniffled.i gave him a sad smile.he frowned but then a second later he had a bright smile." Hey I know how to turn that frown upside down". I giggled." And what would that be" I sniffled again.

" ice cream!!" He said excited and carrying me bridal style downstairs." Let's get ice cream onward my great stallion!!" I said with my arm in the air fist pumping and kicking him in the leg to go faster.

So here's another chapter I hope you guys like it and sorry it took to long I had a lot of schoolwork.

Comment

Vote

-love author