Chapter 2

Gwen P O V

Once I wad in werewolf form I howled.i looked to my right and there stood a shocked Evan.i tried walking towards him but he just moved back.

He looked at me wide eyed I smell something and I looked towards the window.i smell an animal.oh my god I just want eat it.i looked back to were Evan was but he wasn't there anymore.

Where is he.i felt a a huge headache and everything else was a blur.

____________________________________________________

I groaned as I felt the sunlight in my face.i opened my eyes and I saw blue.wait my ceiling isn't blue.i sat up and saw that I was in in the forest.

Wait what happened last night.all I remember was Evan.wait Evan?!oh my god he might've saw that I'm a werewolf.

I stood up and started walking towards my house.man oh my god I'm going to be in big trouble.i sighed as I entered my house.

I walked upstairs and looked at the time and it was9:00.oh my god I'm late to school!!!

I rushed towards my closet and put on a sweater with some skinny jeans and a pair of converse.then I put on my wig and put on a messy ponytail.

Wait where's my glasses?!i looked around the room and I spotted them on the floor crushed.ugh I gotta stop crushing them when I'm in wolf form.

Ugh everything is blurry.i groaned as I grabbed my bookbag.i walked downstairs and out the door.then I ran as fast as I could to school.i got there in a matter of seconds and entered.

The hallways were empty.ugh I missed three classes.i went to my locker and grabbed my stuff.then I rushed towards my class.

I took a deep breath before I opened the door.everyone looked at me in shocked.what can't a person be late once.the teacher cleared his throat and I looked at him.

" Gwen you are late" he said madly.i looked down cause of the embarrassment." I won't do it again" I said shyly." Okay I'll let you off the hook but you have to get a detention.

" what?!" I said madly.everyone looked at me in shocked.then my cheeks heated up." Um sorry okay" I said grabbing the detention slip and sitting at my desk.

Why does this happen to me.

Lunch time

" hey where were you" jade asked while sitting down at a table.ugh think fast." I overslept" I lied." Oh really so know the nerd is going bad" she said.

" whatever" I said lightly punching her arm." Well did you get a detention I bet you did" she said smirking.

I looked down." You did!!" She said." Shut up" I said grumpyly."I have to stay in a class room for a whole hour with a bunch of idiots" I said.

" there not idiots there just bad boys that don't give shit about any thing.also did you see Evan Blaine" share asked.i tensed up.

" um no" I said nervously." Oh well maybe you'll get to see him in detention just becareful he might rip of your head" she said.

I nervously laughed.if only she knew about him being my mate and me being a werewolf.

Wait I haven't seen Evan all day.oh my god I forgot he mustve saw me in wolf form.im in deep shit.

" hello earth to Gwen " jade said waving a hand in my face." Oh sorry" I said.she just rolled her eyes.i threw away my lunch and went to my next class.

Detention

The bell which means everyone can go home but I have to go to stupid detention.i groaned as I was in front of the detention door.

I sighed as I opened the door.there was no teacher there but there was a girl that's one of the popular just sleeping o what of the desk and a guy that I've never seen before.

I just awkwardly sat all the way in the back away from them and just decided to listen to heroes from Alesia feat tove lo and just go through Pinterest.

Everyday people do everyday things but I
Can't be one of them
I know you hear me now, we are a different kind
We can do anything
We could be heroes
We could be heroes, me and you
We could be heroes
We could be heroes, me and you
We could be

The door slammed open and there stood Evan.my eyes widened.he looked at me and I just went back to my phone.

I looked up and he was walking towards the other side of the class and just sat down in the back.why does he have to be here why can't he just be good for one day.

I just decided to text jade.

Me:hey
Jade:hey aren't you in detention
Me:yeah but the teacher isn't here so I'm on my phone
Jade:lucky
Me:so are you still doing homework
Jade:nope just finished.
Me:great you wanna hang out after I get out of detention.
Jade:sure we can get pizza
Me:sounds like a plan
Jade:oh got to go I gotta go help my mom
Me:ok bye
Jade:bye

I felt someone's. Intense stare.i liked to the side to find Evan staring at me.i blushed and looked away.why does he have to have a big affect on me.

I looked through my phone and just played hands the whole entire time.of course Evan was staring the whole time I felt really uncomfortable.

Finally the bell rang.yes finally I can go hang out with jade!i grabbed my stuff and was the last one to walk out.as I was walking I was pushed against the wall.

I looked up to see Evan looking at me intently.i instantly felt nervous.what if he doesn't like me.

Sorry it was a little short I promise the next one will be longer.also sorry for ending it there.oh and please comment and vote.