Chapter 18 - You just asked me out?

Hello followers. Thank you for waiting patiently and I know that a lot of you are waiting to see what happens next. I will update now so that your curiosity doesn't get the better of you. Thank you for reading. By the way I couldn't choose between the three beginnings that people gave me so I decided to merge them together. Thank you to those people and because of that I will promote all three of you to my fans and dedicate my next chapters to you guys. Thank you.

*************************

Reminder

"It is really true what people say, hate can turn to love." I thought to myself

Wait love!!!! Did I just say love. No this can not be right. I do NOT love Ryan. I can't love Ryan. I like him as a friend but I do NOT love him. I mentally slapped myself for thinking that and I tried to distract myself from that thought by looking around the restaurant and reading the posters on the wall.

*************************

Eilsa's POV

I woke up the next morning with one thing running through my mind. I loved him. I couldn't deny it any more. I loved him. I know it might sound strange but I did.

I was brought away from that thought as I smelt bacon and eggs. Glancing to my left I noticed a tray with a plate of bacon and eggs and a glass of orange juice. I quickly ate it up and downed the orange juice. That's when I noticed a note on the tray. Wiping my hands on my pj bottoms, I gently picked up the note and read it.

Thought you might be hungry when you woke up. Made this for you. Enjoy. Oh and by the way I need to speak to you about something.

I was about to get up out of my bed when suddenly my door creaked open there stood a very handsome and shirtless Ryan. He walked in and closed the door behind him. The whole time I couldn't seem to be able to take my eyes off of his stomach. This shirtless Ryan had abs. I mean ABS. It took all my strength not to drool over them. That was until I heard Ryan clearing his throat.

"Finished checking me out yet babe? My eyes are up here you know." He said and I snapped my head up to look into his eyes. "But take as long as you need." He added with a smirk.

"O-Oh... Um... I-I uh."I stuttered lost for words now but seriously considering taking him up on his offer.

I just gained a chuckle from his end. "I'm just playing with you."

"T-Thank you for the breakfast by the way. It was delicious." I replied blushing violently and looking down.

"It wasn't a problem. I was up early anyway. I needed to sort some things out." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh. Okay then. What did you need to talk to me about by the way." I said standing up and walking over to my window to open the curtains, wincing at the sudden light.

"Vampire much." He chuckled. "Oh yeah about that. I just wanted to say that last night was really fun and I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go out again tonight?"

I froze in my spot, almost choking on my spit. Did he really just ask me that? Did Ryan just ask me out on a date?

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I spun around fast and just looked at him before asking, "Did you just ask me out?"

Taking by what he did next I took it as a yes. The cocky smirk that was usually plastered on his face was now gone and a nervous smile was plastered on instead. He was looking down and rocking from side to side in his spot while fiddling with his hands.

"I did yes." He suddenly said shocking me even more.

I couldn't seem to get words to form. Instead I just walked up to him and what I did shocked not only him but myself as well.

I kissed him.

  Check out the Q&A and Poll so I can answer any questions you may have. Thank you xx