Chapter 4

*Andy's P.O.V.*

I saw that bastard tackle my Cass to the ground, the blade he had glinting in the sun. I tried to scream, but nothing escape my lips. Instead the guys and I ran forward and hauled him off of her, revealing a small ball, blood pooling under her. I picked her up as gently as I could and then Jinxx drove up in our car. Jake opened the door for me and I got in the car. A second later we were moving forward and in about 10 minutes, we pulled into the hospital. CC got out of the car first, opening the door for me. I ran into the hospital, blood covered and getting looks from people. I was trying not to cry, but every few seconds a tear would slide down my cheek. Cass was taken from me and immediately sent into surgery. I was taken to an empty room to shower and get the blood off of me while Jinxx went home to get fresh clothes for me. When I got out of the shower, they were sitting on the edge of the bed in the room. I grabbed them and threw my bloody clothes in the bag and put on the fresh ones. I walked out and joined the guys in the waiting room.

2 hours had passed by now and there was no word on weather Cass would live or not. She would be out of surgery soon, but we still wouldn't be able to visit her for another hour after that.

*1 hour later, Cass's P.O.V.*

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a white room. On a pale blue bed. I was in a hospital. I hated hospitals. They scared me. Whenever I was in them, I got bad memories and my heart rate sped up. But then I remembered why I was in a hospital. My "dad". I looked around and then a nurse walked in. She asked me sounding worried if I was ok. I nodded and told her I was sore and asked her when I could leave. She said by the end of the day. I asked if 5 guys were waiting in the waiting room for me and she nodded, leaving. She returned a moment later with Black Veil Brides following behind her. I smiled weakly and the all looked sorrowful. I was weak though. I hated this feeling.

*10:00 pm, Cass's P.O.V.*

Andy checked me out of the hospital and finally I could leave. I sat on Andy's lap in the car with my feet on Ashley's lap. I fell asleep by the time we pulled into the lot were the tour bus was parked 20 minutes away. Andy carried me inside and laid me in his bunk. I was 1/2 asleep, too tired to move. I felt the bed dip down a moment later with him crawling in next to me. He pulled the covers over us and wrapped his arms around me. I felt his hot breath down the back of my neck. It felt good, soothing for whatever reason.

It was about 1 am and I heard bangs and screams. I opened my eyes and realized it must be Ashley with some girl. I covered my ear and buried my face in Andy's chest, not realizing he was awake. His arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"I know....I wish I could say you'll get used to it but it takes a while....We all hate it but live with it." There was another bang and a scream. Then Andy shouted.

"Dammit Ashley!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!" I smiled at this but it only lasted a few moments before there was another loud moan. After awhile it stopped for good and I uncovered my ears-not that covering them did much good-and fell asleep on Andy's chest.

When I woke up in the morning, it was to a door slamming. I didn't want to move though because right now, other than the slamming door, was the perfect moment. I was on Andy Biersack's chest and he had his arms wrapped around me, protecting me. Right now I had my eyes closed and what ruined it was someone ripping the curtain open on the bunk. Then proceeded to do so with the other bunks. I heard groans, filled with sleepiness from the other guys. I didn't want to open my eyes though. Then Andy started shaking me gently awake.

"Cass, wake up." He said quietly nudging me.

"No." I grumbled and clung tighter to him. "And don't think of tickling me either."