Twenty

- Lucia's POV -
(edited)

I woke up to Zuzu licking my face. Ew, that was gross. I sat up and Zuzu came and sat on my lap. After a while of sitting in bed, I climbed out and walked downstairs with Zuzu following me.

"Morning" My mum smiled

"Morning" I replied as I poured some dog food in the dogs bowl and water in the other.

"Morning Luke, do you wanna come shopping with me today? I have to get a few dog things" I asked Luke as I sat down at the table

"Sure" he smiled

I ate up my breakfast and went to my bedroom to get ready. I didnt know how and when to tell my mum about me and Luke. It was awkward in a way, but then not. I decided to push away that thought and I applied some makeup to my bare face. I put on my white jumper top, black leggings, black converse and my winter coat. I brushed my hair and left it natural. There was a knock at my door. I opened it up to find Luke ready to go shopping.

"Im glad you're ready" I said

"You look gorgeous" He smiled

"Thank you" I blushed

-

Me and Luke arrived at a pet shop and I decided to buy another lead and two more bowls so we had some for upstairs in my room and some in the kitchen. We went into another shop and I bought the food, a brush, a bed, a toy and a blanket for Zuzu.

"Thank you" I randomly said to Luke as we climbed into his car

"What for?" He asked smiling

"For winning Zuzu and just being my perfect boyfriend even though it's been a day" I giggled.

"Aw, no problem babe" He gave me a dorky smile

I sat back and just thought about telling my mum. I decided to tell her when we get back.

"Im planning on telling my mum and jake when we get back" I told Luke

"Okay princess"

I loved it when Luke called me princess. He makes me feel so special.

We got back to mine and I had set up Zuzu's bed in my bedroom as I didnt want her downstairs in the kitchen to make a mess.

"Mum, can you sit down please? I need to talk to you" I asked her as I sat down at the kitchen table with Luke and Jake.

"Okay, what is it hun?" My mum asked me

"Well, me and luke... we're together" I said nervously

"Aw, sweetie thats amazing!" My mum hugged me

"Your okay with it?" I whispered to her

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" She said

-

My mum and Jake has gone out for the night so me and Luke invited the others over. It was about tea time when they had arrived.

"Guys, we have two things to tell you!" Luke exclaimed to the others

"What is it?" Aaliyah asked excitedly

"Well, everyone sit down" Luke ordered

Everyone sat down and waited for Luke to speak up.

"First, me and Lucia are now together" Luke smiled

Aaliyah, Rose and Jessica engulfed me in hugs while the boys high fived Luke. He seemed proud to say that we were together.

"Okay, so the last thing is" I said as I ran off to my bedroom to get Zuzu. I rushed downstairs and showed them Zuzu. Everyone adored her.

"Actually, that reminds me... we have to take Zuzu for her walk" I told Luke.

"Shall we take her to the beach?" Luke asked

"Yeah okay, do you guys wanna come?" I asked them

They all said yes and out on their shoes and coats.

"I love you babe" He kissed me

"I love you too" I kissed him back

----------------------------------------------

Okay, so this chapter was kinda lame. I dont know?

Please Vote, Comment and Share!