Coin

All rights to Suzanne Collins!!!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I wake up and take my surroundings in.

Grey walls, grey furniture, grey metal desks. Ugh.

I jump out of bed and take a shower. I go to my closet and put on a white flowery shirt, skinny jeans, and my Nike training shoes.

I walk out of my apartment room.

I get in a elevator and it goes down. This must be their head command room.

I walk in the door not caring to knock or anything and see Plutarch Heavensbee talking to a women in all grey clothes and grey long straight hair.

"Hello Miss. Katniss Everdeen." Plutarch says.

Plutarch just went against my grandfather he was head GameMaker then he has 13 come and get me instead of the Capitol.

I glare at him and his smile immediantly drops and he can tell he's frightened, and uncomfortable.

"Hello Plutarch." I spit out.

"It is an honor to be in your presence." The woman says smiling.

She makes me sick. "Yeah I know. Who are you?" I say with a glare.

"I'm President Coin." She says with a smile but behind it I can tell she's hiding an evil smile.

"You know there is only one president in Panem." I say.

"Yes I know and it's me." She says.

I slap her vey hard across her face. It immediantly starts turning blue and red. Then it starts bleeding.

"No it's President Snow." I say.

"You must think a lot of your grandfather." She says smiling. I want to punch that smile off her face but I control myself and tell myself to wait.

"Yes I do he is sweet, caring, and a wonderful President." I say.

"You don't smile a lot do you?" She asks.

"Only when I'm doing what I love." I say thinking about how much I love training.

"Training?" She questions.

"Yes." I say.

"What do you think of 13? You know we built it all underground after the attack from the capitol." She says.

"I think it's worthless and the Capitol can destroy it any day." I say with a smirk.

"Such a pretty girl like you sure are violent, brutal, and heartless aren't you?" She asks with a look of curious in her eyes.

"Yes I trained to be and this is who I am." I say with a smile in my head but I don't dare show it.

"Well it was very nice meeting you!" She says smiling.

"Don't ever Wish I could say the same." I say and walk out of the room knowing I have a disgusted look on my face.

I put my hands in fists and think about her. She's disgusting. She'll never win the rebellion.

I slam my fists into the wall until they're bleading. Even then I don't stop hitting the wall.

Suddenly I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist and pick me up. I kick and scream but these arms feel familiar so I stop kicking and screaming.

They put me down but hold me by my wrists. I look up and see Finnick.

I glare at him but he just smiles.

"I thought you were gone!" He exclaims and hugs me.

I stand there not hugging back blood dropping on the floor from my fists.

"What's a matter?" He asks pulling back and looking at me.

"Their making a rebellion and they want me to be their symbol." I say.

"I know Kat are you going too?" He asks me.

"Are you kidding me be their symbol and take down the Capitol that's my second home!?" I say.

"Kat calm down come with me." He says.

He takes my hand and takes me to his apartment room.

The walls are dark blue.

We sit on his couch and he says "Kat what are you going to do? What's your plans?" He asks me.

"My plans are taking down District 13." I say.

"Then take down District 13."

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Another chapter!

Was it good or bad?

Comment what ya think!

Thanks!

Hailey

Book Three: Catoniss: Captured by District 13जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें