The future

1 year later
Kylie's pov
Cam an I got married 4 months later after the proposal! We have never been any happier than we are right now, Avia is now 3 years old and already can talk , she struggles but she can speak so clearly ! Cameron and I moved into a house in Calabasas next to our friends Jack & Jack , and across the street is kian & jc, next door to them is Nash, Matt, & Hayes !

The whole family is in the neighborhood! We all decided to be next to each other, which is so good for Avia because my bestfriend Hailey had a little boy with Jack Johnson! And he is the same age as Avia !

Cameron's pov
Today is the day Avia, Kylie and i make an appearance on Ellen ! I decide to get dressed, I wear a navy blue shirt with black pants and my black vans.

Then I hear Kylie yell my name " hey cam!?" 'Yeah!' " do you mind getting Avia dressed , I already set up her outfit in her room ! All you have to do is get her ready for me to do her hair !" ' yeah no problem '

I walk to Avia's and I see her dancing and singing with Sinatra "like that by Jack and Jack" she really loves that song for some reason , she sings it all the time everywhere ! I send snapchats to her uncle jack's. They respond with heart eyes and fire emojis!

She turns around and gets scared she says " daddy you is vewy sneaky!" I laugh and pick her up to put her on her princess Elsa bed. Kylie picked out a baby white t- shirt dress with a pair of baby pink chucks ! Right when I was about to put it on her she says " daddy I'm a big gurl ! I'm tree years old now !" She then starts jumping. I smile and say " yes you are aren't you ! Hey how bout we hurry up and put some clothes on and I can give you to mommy to do your hair and maybe just maybe mommy will play ' tumblr girls ' !" She smiles and gets dressed.

Avia really loves the song 'tumblr girls' by G - Eazy ! G - Eazy is Kylie's really good friend, they met in high school she was a freshman and he was a senior, she told me they met at a party and clicked ever since ! So when ever G comes in town he takes Avia to the concerts he performs so she can sing tumblr girls !

I pick up Avia and take her to the bathroom where I see Kylie getting dressed she was wearing a grey halter top and black high waisted shorts , she had her hair in braids (pic above) she had black chucks on and had black lipstick on !

She turns around and gives me a wink while she picks up Avia to put her on the counter and does her hair in pigtails which only took 5 minutes

As she puts Avia down Avia starts crying, she screams " I wamma wisten to uncle G !!!" Kylie grabs her ipad and hands it to Avia and plays tumblr girls!

Avia runs to her room and starts dancing , I walk behind Kylie and smack her butt. She turns around and starts touching my stomach, I close the bathroom door and take off Kylie's shorts, she grabbed my hand and said " your gonna have to wait until later tonight !" She winks at me and rubs my private area and gives me a kiss

She pulls up her shorts and puts on her perfume, grabs her purse and phone and starts heading to Avia's room to get her

We head down stairs and walk to the front porch to hop in the car

To be continued....

A/N
I'm sorry this was short and i never updated !!!
I was busy all summer with cheer and cheer camp plus school , I never go time to update but I promise I'll update some what tomorrow!