My love

Cameron's pov
Last night was the best day of my life ! My soul mate told me she's pregnant!! I know we aren't even dating but I'm gonna make that change very soon.

Kylie's pov
I go to the grocery store and find a cake that has pink and blue roses and the middle is left blank which means you can get it iced anyway you want it, I take it to some girl who looks around my age ! "Hi, I want to get 'I'm pregnant' iced on the cake!" She looks at me weird and puts it on the cake ! " okay here you go and congrats on being pregnant!" I smiled and thanked her.

I went home and set up dinner for the reveal party ! I invited all of magcon and most important my parents!!
I ordered Food from Olive Garden that cam will pick up when he's on his way ! I love Italian food a lot it's BAE !!

Cam finally made it just in time to set up! I showed him the cake and he smiled ! " hey ky, can I ask you something?"
"Of course, what is it ?."
" will you- " cam got cut off by the door bell ringing!
"Sorry babe , can you ask me later " I say as I walk to the door.

I open the door and see all the boys plus mahogany! I welcome them in and one by one I give them hug! As I was about to close the door my parents walk in I give them a kiss and hugs.

Everyone starts diving in the food. After everyone finishes I make a speech!
" guys I invited you to my house for dinner tonight because I have news for you all ! " I grab the cake and I can hear everyone say 'wtf I'm scared' or 'I bet she's pregnant' and I heard Matt say that one

I walk over with the cake and set it on the table! " guys Cameron and I are pregnant!" I grab cam and hug him.
Everyone screams and cheers for me and my parents were crying with joy!

All of a sudden I hear cam say ' guys settle down I have something to say' he then turns to me and says " Kylie Marie Espinosa, I love you with all my heart! You and I have been on the down low but every time I spend time with you you make me feel the most special person on earth! In that case I have a question.... Will you be my girlfriend? "As he says that he pulls out a Tiffany & co. jewelry box and opens it and there was a beautiful ring with 3 small diamond and on the band it says ' I promise ' " Kylie and I have a promise ring with three diamonds representing our new family !! So I promise to marry you and take care of you and the new baby!" He then puts the ring on my finger and I just break down! I said yes and hugged him! Everyone cheers and say 'awe'.

Hours later
I packed my suitcase because I was gonna stay at cams new apartment he bought for us family, so I wanna go and set up the nursery and decorate. I say bye to Matt and my parents and tell them I'll be picking up the rest of my things in a few days, as I get in the car I look into Cameron's eyes and kiss him! Jack was all wrong cameron did change, he changed for the baby.

Cameron's Pov
Kylie looked in my eyes and gave me the most passionate kiss she's ever given me! As we drive to my apartment which was in Malibu, we drove 3 hours and my poor baby fell asleep. I then pull into the apartment, I wake her up and head up to the place ! Little does she know the whole house is fully furnished, except one room which is all up to Kylie to decorate for our baby !!

Kylie's pov
We walk up the stairs and open the doors! I was in shock and surprised the house was beautiful so modern,fancy furniture!! Cam showed me around and I approached the baby's room, I was filled with excitement because I can decorate my own baby's room ! I jump up and down and cheer! I run to cam who was leaning on the door with a big smirk on his face! I kiss him and give him a hug ! Cam and I walk to the room and I see a big mirror and I told cam to come take a picture with me and he wraps his arm around me and kisses my neck ( picture up above) . Cam and I have YouTube channels so I asked if we could film a video of us giving the big news ! He fills with joy and agrees !