Coming Out

"I just got off the phone with Leigh-Anne," Perrie mumbles as she comes into the room a couple evenings later just in her pyjamas. "She told me to ask you why you're avoiding her calls."

Jade sighed and tried to ignore the blonde by focusing on her book but then she felt the bed dip and knew Perrie was moving closer on the mattress until she was lying besides her on the bed, her head propped up on her hand. "Are you ignoring me too, now?" She giggled and poked Jade's cheek.

"I'm not ignoring you," Jade told her and turned around with a smile. Almost impulsively she leaned forward and kissed Perrie on the mouth. The reaction was instant and a few seconds later Perrie was sitting on Jade's lap, the book long forgotten.

"Why're you ignoring Leigh-Anne?" Perrie asked breathlessly, her pointer finger trailing down the skin between Jade's breasts above her shirt. It was really strange how turned on she was all the time around the brunette because she had never really felt attraction towards another woman before but then again the two of them had always been really close.

Jade sighed and then pouted, her hands falling from where they were gripping Perrie's waist. "It's hard to explain. I don't want to talk about it now."

"You know you can tell me everything," Perrie murmured sheepishly and Jade couldn't help but grin at the adorableness of the sight above her. She was in love with an adorable idiot, really.

"I know," Jade told her with a broad grin lighting up her features. "You're my best friend and wife and all that stuff. But I don't want to drag you into all of this."

The blonde cocked up an eyebrow and bit into Jade's shoulder before sucking on the skin to draw blood, creating yet another love bite on the older female's bruised skin. She had never guessed it but by now she had found out two things Perrie seemed to love more than anything else – making love bites and being talked to dirtily. "Are you sure you don't want to tell me?" She asked cheekily and Jade tried to hide her moan with a giggle as she pushed the blonde up by her shoulders,

"Yes, I'm sure. It's stupid if I'm honest."

"I bet it's not. You and Leigh have never really argued so it must be serious."

"No," Jade told her quickly by the worried expression on her wife's face. "I promise, it's nothing serious. It was just... she told me something I didn't want to hear."

"What was it?" Perrie kept pressing the subject; the brunette knew that once she had set her mind to something she wouldn't easily give up on it. She was really curious, always had been, and she would keep asking both Leigh-Anne and Jade until she got the information she needed.

"Well," Jade sighed and frowned, shifting uncomfortably beneath Perrie. "It was just... she guessed it. About us. So I told her that we had sex and that we kissed and shit. And she told me to be careful and it that it isn't a good idea, what we do, I mean. She told me to make sure I know what I want and that I also know what you want."

After a few seconds of strange silence the younger singer finally opened her mouth to speak, "Funnily enough Jesy told me something along those lines, too."

Jade's heart started hammering in her chest nervously, hopeful. Maybe Jesy thought that Perrie acted just as smitten with her as she did with Perrie. True, it might be only a hope but it did cheer her up nonetheless. "Oh?"

"Yah," Perrie huffed. "I told her not to worry because I know what I want and I know what you want."

"Really?" Jade asked with big eyes.

The blonde nodded and smiled broadly, "Of course. We've talked about it."

Jade frowned because no, they haven't talked about it. Perrie told her what she wanted – an easy going relationship without having to think about it too much. Just fun, that's what she said and that was also what her mum had told her not to accept. 'You deserve someone who will let you know that you're the only one they want, too and not just someone to have fun with.' That was exactly what her mother had suggested but Jade wasn't listening. "I guess," she told Perrie and barely even noticed when the blonde leaned down again to suck at the skin below her jaw. "Fun, right?"