Chapter 25: Hailey, get this! No, Courtney you get this!

The mansion
Duffs POV
Courtney was sitting talking to Hailey and her ring was visible, which made me happy. I love her so much. She smiled and I melted, she looked at me and winked. I chuckled and turned to Steven, "Courtney is gonna be my wife some day." I smiled, he laughed and replied "Speaking of that stuff I'm thinking of proposing to Hailey." I immediately thought and without taking a second I responded "Don't you think that's kind of fast?" Since Steven is cool he thought "But we are like really in love, I cheated on her and we are somehow still together. Usually the girls leaves me or I leave  her." He explained I nodded. "Well Steven, go ahead." I smiled, he literally jumped out of his seat and pulled me in. He showed me a golden band with a huge diamond shaped like a square. I smiled and nodded and he whispered, "Tonight?"

Courtney's POV

"Okay look here it is, and here let me show the engraving!" I took my ring off to show Hailey, me and Duff had arrived at the mansion and me and Hailey were discussing our relationships. She smiled "that's so sweet, but listen I think Steve is gonna propose." I slid my ring back on and looked up at her "Really? That's amazing!" I hugged her and she squirmed in my grip, but I didn't let go "I think you should let go!" Slowly I released and she laughed a little. Suddenly we were interrupted by Duff "You wanna go out tonight Courtney? Maybe with Steven and Hailey even, like a double date type thing." Hailey and I looked at each other and I responded "Sounds cool, what time?"
"8:00"

"Okay"

"Love you"

"Love you too" I kissed him and he smiled in the kiss, OH MY GOSH I NEVER KNEW THAT WAS A TURN ON. Slowly we released from the kiss and he walked off. I mouthed to Hailey 'let's get ready' she smiled, even if it was 10:00 am.

---------------------

Duff told us it was just a carnival type thing, some where a lot of people didn't know about. So Hailey wore shorts and a tank top, whilst I wore my leather jacket A tank top and leather shorts. We were in the bathroom putting on make up whenever Dana barged in crying, like crying me a river. (author: Hey JT wassup?) I immediately dropped everything and asked her "Dana, what's wrong?"

"AXL! He is filthy!" She looked up and her make up was horrid.

"Did he cheat or what?"

"He did, he did! With a bitch! I shouldn't even be mad, he deserves as bad as her, I was too good and blah blah blah blah blah!" The blahs indicate I seriously didn't know what she was saying, after good I dozed off and I'm pretty sure Hailey was talking and I was just sitting there.

"COURTNEY WAKE UP!!" Someone shook me, I grabbed them and pulled them close, "SHUT UP!" Once I released I opened my eyes, revealing Duff. He smiled and laughed. "What happened?!" I worried, because now we were driving somewhere. "You like fainted it was weird" Hailey giggled. Duff gave her a 'shut the fuck up' look and I gave Duff a 'be nice' look, but at least he cared, my sweet little tall baby sweetheart oh my. "But what about Dana?" I asked. "She just like screamed at Axl, which was rough, and left. After you fainted she just uncomfortably walked out of the room. It was strange, yes yes." She told the events out of order. (author: in reality I'm just too lazy) "So where are we going?"

"Remember? The carnival place." Duff looked confused. Hailey laughed and since Steven was driving, well he was laughing too. I sat there and blankly stared into Duffs eyes and then Steven screamed "WE ARE HERE WE NEED TO DANCE!!!" Hailey started dancing and Steven was dancing so strangely, that I had to join them. I put my hands up and just went bazerk. Duff laughed and joined in by head banging. A good 30 seconds later we were out of the car and slowly walked along the concrete, the carnival part was a little ways. Duff and I held hands and he was cutely playing with the ring, and Hailey was leaning on Stevens shoulder and it was so adorable. Suddenly we stopped and Steven turned to Hailey, pulling a ring out I immediately knew. He didn't get on his knee but he held her hand, and asked "Hailey, I love you more than anything or anyone. I don't want to have a speech, but will you marry me?" He smiled, and a tear rolled down her check "Yes" she choked. They kissed and it was so romantic. Duff leant down and whispered, "That's us some day" I blushed and he kissed my cheek. We looked up and Hailey and Steven were hugging. "You guys ready?" I asked, they nodded and we continued walking, but Steven and Hailey were chatting. We finally arrived at the carnival and there were several rides. We planned on riding the ferris wheel last. Hailey and I went to a spinning wheel thing first. Then Steven and Hailey went on some kind of adventure by themselves. Duff and I sat down with ice cream and talked.

---------------------

"Oh shit it's 9:30, it's time for the ferris wheel!" Duff squealed as we got out of the mirror maze. He held my hand and we walked towards the Ferris wheel. Hailey and Steven were already in line, getting on once they saw us. I smiled and Hailey smiled back. Duff and I made our way into the cart and it slowly took off. "I'm so tired." I yawned, cuddling up to Duff. He laughed and also yawned. Steadily I fell asleep whilst Duff played with my hair, his signature move (not really).

Another chapter down, I feel successful
I love you all though, bai NOTICE ME SENPAI
Ps: I guess Courtney is Mandy, my favorite GNR girl.