I sent a quick text saying something about telling her later. I haven't told Maddy about the late night cuddles, or the mornings. But I did tell her about him dragging me to the drag race. And I only told her about that because she knew I missed my Tuesday chat with my mom and I was freaking out about my brother.

Jaxon came back just as Maddy sent me a simple 'fine'. I grabbed my meal and saw he had a burger. I rolled my eyes and opened my container and dipped a nugget in ranch.

It was silent for a moment before he waved a fry in my face.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't get to test-y Kitten."

"Just tell me what you want."

"What happened at the raceway?"

"That is non of your business." I retorted stuffing a fry in my mouth.

"I think it might be. If I would have known I wouldn't have brought you there."

"Known what?" I said staring up at him in confusion.

"That you would cry. I mean I know it's dangerous and all but you don't have to worry so much about me Kitten."

"I wouldn't get too cocky Jaxon. It has nothing to do with you so drop it." I spat grabbing my food and moving to another table.

Why did I get on the bike again?

It was a few seconds before Jaxon slid in the opposite side of the booth. I kept quiet finishing off my nuggets.

"Sorry Allison. I see that it's a tough spot."

I looked up at him in shock. Did he just say sorry- again. Jeez.

"But why did you get so upset on Tuesday when I told you what you were doing wasn't important. What could be more important than hanging out with me?"

"You're pushing major buttons Jaxon. So shut it." I growled while grabbing my food tossing it away and heading to the bathroom.

I took a couple deep breaths before I walked out and came face to face with Jaxon. He stared at me a moment and I knew he felt a little guilty. Or maybe he didn't, what did I know. I walked past him and towards his bike. I waited patiently by it until Jaxon got on it and I hopped on behind him. He sped off back to school and we made it back just as the lunch bell rang.

I quickly hopped off the bike and made my way inside. That is until I walked in with Jaxon right behind me and Genny standing in front of us with her arms crossed.

"Well, well, well." I groaned and tried to move past her but she stepped in front of me. "Jaxon what are you doing with this little nerd on the back of your bike."

I looked back to see him shrug. "I think she thought something was going to happen but nothing will nerd."

It seemed the whole school heard that as a group of Genny's people burst out laughing. My face became red and I seriously wanted to punch the hot prick right now. I maneuvered away from them and went to my locker grabbed my backpack and headed off to block five.

Does anybody understand Jaxon Anders because if they do, please help me.

When I got home Maddy and Bri were sitting on my bed while I was finding us a movie.

"What about Pitch Perfect?"

"What about Neighbors?"

I shook my head at both my friends when Maddy spoke up. "What about the devil spawn?"

"What?"

"I heard you guys went off campus for lunch then he threw you under the bus, made a fool of you.."

"Yeah well, that's not a rumor." I mumbled finding Pitch Perfect and putting that in the DVD player. I went to lay down on the bed and saw Jaxon in his room smirking at his phone. I quickly looked away to Maddy, who was staring at me.

"You know something Ally?"

"Hmm?" I asked grabbing the popcorn bowl.

"Next time the Devil kidnaps you punch him, ooooh and kick him where the sun doesn't shine. Or maybe we should put advertisements up about his herpes and gonorrhea."

I heard a snort and growl and the three of us looked over to see Jaxon with a crushed can in hands. I raised my eyebrows at him and Maddy had a smug look with Bri looked at him weirdly.

"What?!" He spat at us.

I rolled my eyes while getting up. "Maybe we can push him down a flight of stairs and hope he dies." I pray awhile going to shut the window.

"Now, now, you wouldn't want that would you Kitten?"

"Maybe I would, prick." I grumbled and saw him furrow his eyebrows. I slammed the window shut and walked back to my bed and began watching the movie with my friends.

Later that night I heard my window open and I heard shuffling as Jaxon came and slid in the bed with me. He slowly wrapped his arms around me and brought my back closer to his front. I wanted to move away to push him away, but I was too tired and this was more comfortable than the position I was in before.

"Goodnight Kitten. I know you may hate me, but I hope that fades."