Tadashi x Mute Reader

Tadashi works in his lab that's across from yours. You wish you could tell him how he makes you feel. You wish you could tell him how amazing he is. You wish you could ask him if he knows how amazing he is. Or gorgeous. And intelligent. 

You realize that you are spying through the windows and duck out of the way just in time for him to look up from his blue prints.

You sigh and walk into your own lab. You sit down in a chair and lean your head back, closing your eyes.

Out of all the people in your class, the school, the world, he was the only one you had ever actually wanted to speak to. But you couldn't. You didn't even know if you knew how to speak anymore, it's been so long...

And he was kind to you. More than anyone else had ever been. He cared for you, he worried about you, he was happy for you, he was sad for you.

You wanted to know if he felt what you were feeling. Probably not though. Everyone says that he has a thing for Honey Lemon, and who wouldn't? She tall, pretty, smart, outgoing, and pretty...oh I already mentioned that. 

But It's true! Hell, You would be surprised if he didn't have a thing for her. It's just... you wanted...it to be you he had a thing for.

A tear fell from your eye. You sigh and open your eyes and gasp.

Tadashi, with all his amazing glory, was crouched in front of you, worry in his eyes.

You hadn't even heard him come in!

"Y/n?" He spoke and your heart thumped. "Are you alright?" He laid a hand gently on your knee. Your eyes shot from the hand on your knee to his face. You nodded quickly. Tadashi reached up, swiped a tear from your cheek while caressing it. He then gently swiped your hair out of your face and behind your ear. "You're too beautiful to be crying." He whispered while looking into your eyes. 

Your heart skipped several beats. 

You had to be dreaming. This had to be a dream. No way on Earth could this be real.

But it was.

"Y/n. Won't you tell me whats wrong? What's the matter?" You just stared at him.

Could you tell him? You wanted so badly to but didn't even know that the ability to speak was even with you anymore. 

It went against everything in you but, you suppose you could give it a shot. You opened your moth to speak but the words were stuck...or rather you couldn't think of any to say.

"Yes, y/n? Do you need something?" He asked as he held your hand and you both stand up. You nodded your head.

"Tell me. What do you need?" He asked, almost desperate.

"You." The word was choked, raspy, and not at all romantic. In fact, you were fairly certain you sounded like you had been smoking for fifty years. But you didn't care. You took a step forward and put your lips to his. You needed him. He smiled as he pulled back after a moment.

"Finally." he said and put your lips to his again.

A/n: Hey! Sorry if it's sorta crappy I really haven't had any experience in doing 'Mute' one shots so I tried and hope you like it!