Honey Lemon sibling x Tadashi

Honey and you were over at the Hamada house, aka your boyfriends house. Honey was, once again, going on and on about how 'cute' you are.
"You just have these adorable cheeks!" She said while pinching your cheeks like a grandmother. You slapped her hand away with a scowl on your face. She just chuckles.
You didn't actually mind so much that she called you cute. It just got annoying when you were around Tadashi. You actually loved your sister very much. She was smart, beautiful, lovable and just overall a wonderful person. Not to mention an amasing sister. You were actually surprised when Tadashi asked you out, always believing that he had a thing with Honey Lemon. Quite a shock indeed.
But, nevertheless, you accepted with an overbursting joy and kissed your now caring, smart, and attractive boyfriend right there.
Speaking of your boyfriend, you heard him chuckle behind you.
You spin around to find him with his hat off, hands in his pockets, leaning against the doorway with that heartbreaking side smile.
"Hello, Tadashi." Honey greeted. You just give him a shy but big smile.
"Hello, ladies." He says while walking over to you. He puts his arm around your waist, pulling you closer, making you blush.
Geez, you think after five months of dating you would be used to him by now.
Apparenly not.
"How are things in here?" He asks.
Honey giggles.
"Just trying to show y/n how cute she is." She says while shooting you a wink. You glare at her.
"I'm not cute!" You exclaim.
"Hmm..." Tadashi takes your chin in his thumb and forfinger, turning it toward him. He looks at your face for a second, thinking, but amused.
"I have to agree with Honey Lemon, y/n. You are cute."
Suddenly, his mouth meets yours and his hands wrap around your waist as you fall under his spell.
The click and a flash of a camera brought you back from paradise. You turn your head to see your sister holding her camera and a big smile on her face.
"Honey! Don't take a picture!" You say.
"But your so gosh darn adorable!"
"It's true, y/n," Tadashi says beside you, "you are adorable."
Honey flashes you again as she clicks her camera. You break away from your boyfriend angrily, going for your sisters camera but she dodges you and runs up the stairs giggling. You follow her up all the while hearing Tadashi's laugh.

A/n: I hope you like it. I'm sorry that it's really short or if there are any mistakes. I wrote this on my phone.