||3||

Ne-yo's remix to Ciara's Body Party blared through the sound system that was hooked up in Bobbies home.

Bobbie stripped from the baggy jeans and sweater preparing for a shower.

Just 30 minutes ago Bobbie was barking orders to the workers in one of the many trap houses. Lonny Watson.

That man needed to be found. Bobbie was determined to find him. No matter what.

Bobbie looked in the mirror staring at the reflection.

Most people imagined Bobbie as a Tall strong sexy man with tattoos and facial hair. A man who held his head high while walking through the streets of New York. A man who could have any female he wanted. A man who held power.

Bobbie was all of that except one thing.

Bobbie was a woman.

Bobbie grabbed her full D cup boobs in her small hands. Squeezing them she sighed. Turning to view her cute butt. Not too small but not too big.

She cupped her butt with both her hands bouncing it playfully. She ran her fingers across the stretch marks on her butt.

"Oh my god" Am I getting fat? Bobbie thought to herself. She turned once again looking down at her stomach. "Well that's non existent" Bobbie whispered referring to her small stomach.

Bobbie tested the water for her shower and was content with the temperature. She stepped in sighing calmly happy that she was finally in the shower.

Showering was her escape. Everyday she would go out and do bad things and come back home to wash away every sin she had committed that day.

Believe it or not Bobbie was a firm believer in God. She also went to church every Sunday. She made it a priority.

"Are we turning up, or are we wasting time girl don't waste my time."

Bobbie sung softly to herself. She had a beautiful voice that she never put to use. The only time she would sing was occasionally in church, to her daughter, Mila or in the shower.

"Fuck I look like I don't wanna chill"

Bobbie grabbed her black loofa from the shower rack. Pouring her "country chic" body wash into it.

"Fuck with a pro, baby come fuck with a pro"

Bobbie continued to sing softly while washing herself. She swayed her hips smoothly to the music.

Bobbie closed her eyes humming as the song came to an end. She continued to bath herself.

Bobbie hummed along with the beat of Jhene Aiko's You vs Them. Stepping closer the shower head Bobbie beaten to rinse the water off of her

Bending down Bobbie reached for the shampoo from the floor near the wall of the bathroom. Pouring the shampoo in her hand she began to sing again.

" you belong to me, I belong to them who do I give me to who do I let win, you or the world"

Bobbie lathered the soap in her hair while singing. "Cause if I really had to, you know I would choose you"

She washed to soap out of her hair and stood their letting the water hit her light skin. She sat their letting Jhene Aiko's soothing voice fill her ears.

"I can not see tomorrow if you're not in my tomorrow"

Exhaling loudly, Bobbie turned off the water. Stepping out of the shower Bobbie grabbed her towel and began to dry herself off. She threw on her black lace boy shorts and tank top.

She quickly put on lotion and exited the bathroom. "Ok now ladies"

Bobbie rolled her eyes smiling. She knew nobody but Jugghead put the song on. It was "their song" so says Jugghead.

She walked into her room to see Jugghead look at her with a cute boyish grin on his face. She giggles lowly. He's so dumb. Bobbie thought.

"If you a top notch bitch let me hear you holla"

Just as the hook started Jugghead ran up to her and began tweaking on her.

"Ohh my goodddd get away" Bobbie shrieked loudly. She brought her hands up to her face laughing obnoxiously.

Jugghead still dances on her. He popped his hips left to right wildly. He faced her knowing her favorite part was coming up.

"If you bout yo check, drink more wet, know the pussy stay wet I need all that"

Bobbie lifted her left leg up while popping her butt out. This was her favorite part of the song. Why? She couldn't tell you that. It just was.

She began grinding against Jugghead to the beat of the song. She moved her hips to the upbeat tempo unaware of what she was really doing to him.

Bobbie L. Smart

I laughed while dancing on my bestfriend. This song was our song.

One day we were watching a movie and the girl was talking about dancing to her and her husband's "song" at their wedding.

Jugghead had then asked me what our song was and I told him we didn't have one. I turned on the radio and that song came on. From that day forward, Jugg declared Ayy ladies as our song.

"Damn girl" I heard Jugg grunt out. I smirked and danced on him harder. He grabbed my waist and gripped it firmly.

I turned my head to see him biting his lip watching me intensively. I bent over lower while arching my back. I felt his manhood on the back of my leg.

Damn thing is like a third leg.

I danced a little slower teasingly. His grip around my hips tightened. I began to walk away as the song came to an end.

"You hungry?" I asked Jugg while walking to the kitchen. He sighed extra loud following me.

"Hell no. Horny? Yeah. Food is the last thing on my mind right about now"

I laughed opening up the refrigerator. "Pasta or lasagna?" He sat down on the counter.

He just sat his big ass on my marble countertop. Oh hell fuck no bitch.

"Jayceon get ya big ass off mi counter top fah ya bruk someting." He stuck his tongue out.

"Blah blah blah shut the fuck up" he retorted.

Bet you his ass got off that counter.

"Wanna pop ya pussy on me and not give it up. Shit fuck yo countertop. Wanna get my dick hard and act like it ain't nothing."

I smiled laughing at him. "Are you really mad"

He looked at me. "Are you serious right now? Look at me Bobbie look at this shit." He pointed down to his erection.

"Want mi to fix that daddy?" Bobbie asked seductively. She smiled shower off her dimples.

"Goodbye Lourdes. Good fucking bye." He grabbed his jacket and walked out of the kitchen. A few seconds later I heard the door slam.

I laughed to myself and looked over at Mila who was sitting on the couch watching tv.

I heard my phone buzz indicating I had a text message.

Jugg❤️:my balls were once pink I start fucking around with you and they a dark ass blue. A Cold shower will not solve my problem this time Bobbie. FUCK YOU😂