Can You Feel My Heart?

Day Five- the Art Of Beginning and Ending.

____________________________

"Levi..?"

"Hm?" Levi hummed, his eyes closed as he lay on the couch, staring at the ceiling with a bored look. Eren stepped closer, his arms behind his back. "It's Valentines day, Levi." Eren smiled, laying on Levis lap once his husband sat up fully. "Oh yeah, I got you something.." Levi unfolded a piece of paper which he got from his back pocket. It was slightly wrinkly and worn but Levi didn't care, surprisingly. "Okay this is so cheesy, but Hanji helped my with most of it. But Eren... Me with out you is like.... A pot head who is not high. a plane that doesn't fly. A suicidal thought that doesn't die. A fat man with no boobs, a hooker with no luck. A hoe that doesn't suck. A slut that doesn't fuck, a shoe with no laces. A nerd with no braces, a sentence without spaces. A gay guy without style, a shit without a pile. A phone that doesn't dial. A desk with no seat. A sock with no feet.... A heart missing its beat." Levi chuckled to himself when he saw Eren's blushing face. "Thanks... Happy Valentines. I was gonna get you something but..." Levi shushed Eren with a simple and quick 5 second peck on the lips. "As long as you are here you are all the present I need." Levi smirked. Eren gasped and looked around, knowing what Levi meant by that. "No.... Lee could hear us." Eren blushed, covering his face with his hands in an attempt to hide his major blush. "Nah, I got Hanji to take Lee for the whole weekend. Levi smirk only grew.

"oh my, the whole weekend..?" Eren asked, peering through his hands. Levi nodded, grabbing Eren as Eren squealed like a little boy. Levi ran up the stairs carrying Eren bridal style. "Levi I can walk!" Eren squealed more. "Yeah but you won't be able to tomorrow!" Levi called as he looked at his husband. "Oh my god Levi!" Eren covered his face once again. Levi threw Eren on the bed. "Oh god have i been waiting for this." Levi growled in a seducing manner as he crawled over the bed and to Eren. Once Levi got over Eren, Eren cupped his husbands cheek, smiling joyfully. "Levi...... I love you so much." Eren smiled again, happy tears brimming his eyes. "Don't cry brat." Levi wiped a few with his thumbs, feeling the soft skin across his fingers. " I love you so much too..." Levi closed his eyes tightly as he slammed his lips on Erens, feeling tears fill his own eyes. "10 more weeks." He said to himself in his mind. 10 more week until what?.....

That's a different story....

-Flashback over-

"Levi come on out, its been 2 days and all you came out to do was pee and grab a quick granola bar. Are you okay sweetie??'' His mother called again from behind his closed and locked door. "Mom, just go away." Levi dug his face more into the pillow, wanting just to be alone. "It's been a whole year, you are fine." His dads vice that was ruff and low growled. "Dad what if you had to be separated from mom, huh?!" Levi screamed, his voice cracking and shallow. "...." There was no voices now. Levi curled into a tighter ball. He had stolen Erens cologne, but the bottle was empty now. Levi screamed, like as if it was a drug he was low on and he threw the empty glass bottle at the wall, breaking it immediately. The remains of the scent filled the room, easing Levi. Levi laid back onto his bed, wishing to be back home, safe and sound where no one could hut him. Eren never hurt Levi. Levi only hurt Eren. Levi cheated on Eren with Petra, and now this. He has done too much damage. Maybe it would be better if Levi just stayed away from Eren, he never wanted to cause Eren so much trouble and heart break.

Levi sighed, closing his eyes, unable to get sleep. He wondered how Eren was doing. Levi rolled to his nightstand, and grabbed his phone. Once he turned it on he was bombarded with missing calls and texts from Erwin and Hanji. 67 from Hanji, 42 from Erwin. He hasn't turned it off since 2 months ago. Levi dialed Hanjis number and placed the phone to his ear, regretting that choice right when the hyper-active brunette picked up the phone. "LEVI WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Hanji screamed into the phone. "Hanji...." Levi closed his eyes, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Levi... Are you okay?" Hanji asked, calming down and had a worried tone. Just because she is a little crazy doesn't mean she can't be calm and serious like every one else. "I'm fine....." Levi lied. "ha-ha so funny, now seriously hold on lemme close up shop stay on the line." Hanji ordered. Close up the shop..? As in the bakery? Why would Hanji do that? Its for owners only, at least that is what Levi and Eren agreed on. Eren. His Eren.

After about a good 15 minutes, Hanji came back and picked up the phone, putting it up to her ear. "Okay, so, how have you been?" Hanji asked, sitting herself on the counter. "bad." Levi finally answered truthfully, letting out a breath when he said that. "I know. Where are you?" Hanji asked. Levis eyes widened. Should he even tell her? Would she come looking for him? Would she tell Eren where he was at? "Can't say." Levi said, monotone still laced in his words. "Oh come on, I won't tell you-know-who." Levi knew she was talking about Eren. Levi gripped the phone tighter, wanting it to smash into pieces. "How is he? Is he okay." Silence was after that. But he heard a worried sigh that made him gets on both of his knees, practically crushing the phone in his grasp. "I haven't seen him since you left. Why.....why did you leave, Levi?" Hanji asked, more worry in his voice. Levi sighed, almost letting go of the phone. "I.... I don't want to say." He was almost cut off by Hanjis voice. "Were you black mailed? Is it your gang?" Hanji asked again in a hush tone, as if someone was in the kitchen with her. "No." Answered Levi firmly. "Then just tell me." Hanji whined. He could practically hear her throwing her head back as she whined.

"I'm your best friend, Levi. Just tell me." Hanji said again, becoming serious again. "I don't want to.." Levi said again, looking at his feet which had socks over them. "Okay, I won't force you..." Hanji spoke. "Why isn't eren taking care of the shop?" Levi asked up, almost face palming at his stupid question. "After you left, it was like Eren left as well. He came to work once, but he had no emotion, his hair was a mess and he just sat in his and your shared office and cried. I came in with Lee and saw him staring at pictures of you and him on his phone crying. You really hurt him this time Levi." Hanji explained simply, sadness in her tone of voice. As always, Levi sighed for about the hundredth time today. "I messed up..." "Yeah, you did." He did. And Levi was well aware of that.

He missed his Eren. His warmth.