[Chapter 4] Ritsu

I went down to the office again. I tried to avoid Takano at all costs, which made me really jumpy and self-conscious. "Ri-chan! RI-CHAN!" Kisa yelled in my ear. I jumped up. "H-huh?!" "Takano wants to see you regarding the manuscript for Mutou's most recent work." I nodded and thanked Kisa before heading for Takano's desk. I really wasn't looking forward to being near him..
.
"Ah, Onodera. About this part.."he continued explaining errors and stuff. I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying. Just being in the same room made me uncomfortable. No I had to stand next to him?! This is too much...
.
"Onodera!"Takano called as he shook my shoulder. He was standing right in front of me. Takano stood really close and that made my heart flutter. I snapped out of my thoughts and slapped his hand away. "..!!" The entire office staff turned to our direction.
.
"...don't touch me."I growled. Takano stared at me. His eyes widened. "Onodera..."
.
Please don't call my name. Every time you do, I hurts me. I don't want to feel this pain anymore. Please.
.
Tears welled up in my eyes as I tried to rub them off. Kisa walked towards me. "Ri-chan are you-" I cut him off. "Yeah I'm fine, got a bit of dust in my eye. Sort for bothering you.." I pushed Takano out of the way. "I'll be leaving early today... I don't feel well..."
.
I grabbed my bag and ran to the lift. I could still hear his voice calling my name. Onodera! Onodera! It would say. I longed to respond to his voice. His voice that have me comfort and shelter. But I also caused me spin a suffering. And I didn't even understand why. I don't even understand why I'm so hurt by all of this. Ever since I found out about Yokozawa and them hanging out so much, I began to feel this way. It's unfair. What have I ever done to deserve this pain in my chest?
.
As the lift doors open, I could hear footsteps. And his voice called out my name again. His hand reached out and pulled the door open. His chest rose and fell as he pulled me into a hug, protecting me from the world's eyes.
.
"I love you, Ritsu, don't talk like that!"he exclaimed. My collar felt damp. It was like he was crying.
.
Takano ran his fingers through my hair as he pressed his lips against mine. There was a sweet taste. I couldn't describe it. Takano pulled me in for another hug, this time he hugged me so tight, I could feel his chest rising and falling.
.
I grabbed onto the fabric on his back and hugged him back. Right now, I was in a world of my own and nothing mattered.
.
"Saga....senpai..."