Chapter 2

~ CAITLIN'S POV ~

I hear my phone vibrate against the bathroom bench and look down to see a message from Harry:
'Do we have any Chicken?'

I furrow my brow at his random text.

Me:
'Um I think so, why?'

Harry:
'Do you feel like chicken? :P'

I can't help but smile at his response. The boys were called to another meeting today, I'm not exactly sure what for, but Harry said he would make me dinner tonight to make up for ruining our plans, again. I'm guessing that his inquiry about the chicken means he wants to cook it tonight.

Me:
'Chicken's good, but I thought dinner was supposed to be a surprise? ;)'

Harry:
'You know one ingredient of the dish, I think I've got this one covered ;*'

I shake my head and smile to myself as I place my phone back on the bench. I'm really happy that after three years and everything we've been through, that we still have a great relationship. We hardly ever have fights and if we do, it's about who put the empty milk back in the fridge or something, in which we end up laughing about anyway.

I finish applying mascara and start straightening my side fringe. I keep telling myself I'll grow it out, but that never happens. Every time I go to the hairdresser I change my mind.

"Sophia wants to know if we wa-." I cut off the familiar and unexpected voice from behind me, as I scream and jump back, dropping the straightener, knocking numerous things to the floor. Danielle stands in the doorway, now laughing at the events that have just taken place.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I exclaim, picking up bobby pins, the soap container and the toothpaste that I dropped.

"Scaring you will never get old." She smirks, still laughing at my reaction.

"You're a bitch you know that?"

"Yep, but so are you, and that's why we're friends." She points out matter of factly and I roll my eyes at her statement. "So Sophia wants to know if we want to go out on Liam's boat, with her and Perrie." She explains.

"That would be fun, we should." I agree, then furrow my eyebrows at her last words. "With Perrie?" I question.

"Yeah," she simply answers.

"I thought...? Are they friends now?"

"Yeah kind of, she's trying to reconcile with us all apparently."

"That's a brave move." I raise my eyebrows. After Zayn left the band 10 months ago, Perrie completely lost contact with the boys and rarely spoke to the rest of us. Then when Zayn broke up with her a few months ago, she blamed it on the boys and 'all the pressure they put on him.' She became pretty much a solid bitch, I'm just hoping that she's changed.

"I know, I'm not exactly thrilled with the idea of seeing her."

"I guess if she's willing to apologise now, that's better than nothing." I shrug. "When are they going?"

"In an hour."

"Oh okay, I'll start getting ready."
.
.
.
.
"Now, isn't it the one with the black strip down the side and the yellow words?" I pull up in the car park, turning the car off as I look around from boat to boat.