Have I Gone Mad?

Alice ran and ran. As she ran she began to feel nauseous again. When she thought she was far enough, she stopped near a large wide tree. She sat down on it's roots. Alice held her stomach to prevent herself from vomiting. She suddenly began to cough. Her coughing was slow and quiet. Then it began to get raspy and violent. As she coughed, she fell to her side.
"Dad!" Alice yelled. Her voice was killing her as well.
"Dad!" Alice again yelled.
Alice tried to stand up but fell down. Tears began to fall down her cheeks as she wiped them away.
"Why must you always cry Alice? You know that never works!" A mysterious voice says.
Alice tries to lift herself up to hear the voice clearly. Slowly she sits up. She quickly looks around for it.
"Who's there?" Alice questions as she gives off another cough.
"Why it's me Alice! How you already forgotten?" The voice asks as it gets closer. Alice listens to it's voice to see if she recognized it.
"I will know once and for all when my eyes has seen." Alice says as she leans herself to the trunk of the tree behind her.
A purplish bluish smoke appeared in front of her. Alice pushes the smoke away from her face as she coughs.
"Hello Alice." A cat said. A grinning cat in fact (Ha! That sorta rhymed!)
Alice stares with wide eyes.
"Che-Chesire? Alice says as she lifts up her hand to touch his fur. He purrs in response.
"It's good to see you again dear Alice. You have grown a bit since you been in Wonderland. Have you been eating some mushrooms?" Cheshire questions as he floats in the air.
Alice gives off a weak laugh.
"No I haven't Cheshire. And it's good to see you again." Alice pets the fur on Cheshire's head. Again he purrs.
"That's well." He says happily. But he soon changes faces. He looks sad without his wide grin.
"Alice....we are trying so hard to keep you going." He quietly says.
But Alice heard him.
"What do you mean "we" and "trying so hard to keep you going"?" Alice now nervous and curious.
Cheshire looks down to the ground.
"Everyone in Wonderland are trying to save you. That includes the White Queen, the March Hare, the White Rabbit, and a lot more. Alice you will go into the darker side of madness of Wonderland and die of insanity if you do not get that locket back. Wonderland still needs you." Cheshire says as he disappeared.
Alice looks in shock.
"Wait. That means..."
"I am only in your mind Alice. But I am real as the grins I wear." He grins as he reappeared again.
"But Cheshire...I...I...I don't want to....die." Alice breaks down. Cheshire goes up to Alice's shoulder as she cried down baby tears.
"I know Alice. But always remember. We are here. We are still in your mind. We are still the "good" madness inside of you..." Cheshire whispered in her ear as he disappeared into a puff of purple smoke. Alice looks up to where Cheshire was. She sniffs in the smoke as it smelled just like cotton candy. Or at least that's what her mind thought it was. Alice slowly pulls herself off the ground. She holds onto the tree trunk for support. Once she was up and standing, she walked. She began to walk to see if that could get her anywhere. As Alice walked, she became more relaxed. She started to softly touch the trees. The leaves, plants, and ground.
"These will become the last things I will remember as I go." Alice whispers. She closes her eyes as a tear went down.
"But that won't stop me for one last adventure." Alice says as she opens up her eyes and smiles. A smile of a mad man.
"An adventure of battle and madness!" She yells excitingly not realizing what she's saying.
"And no one will ever stop me! No one!" Alice jumps up into the air and laughs.
"Ha ha...no one..."

Alice kept on walking as she was also talking to herself. She asked herself if what would happen if she got her locket. Or what if not? What shall she do? Would she die right on the spot or die slowly as possible? So many questions that even she can't remember half of them. As she walked and talked she didn't notice a hooded figure following her. The figure was hiding behind trees so that she couldn't see them. They waited at the right minute to approach her. Alice turned and went to her right and walked. The figure came out from the tree they were hiding and followed her. They walked over to where she went but couldn't see her. They walked until when suddenly a hand grabbed their shoulder. The person who's hand belong to theirs turned them around so that they could face them. Alice was starting deadly into the hooded figure. She quickly grabs their hood and pulls it down. It was Felix.
"How did you find me and why?" She asks sternly. Her eyebrows were knitting together in suspicious.
"Hey! Just calm down and let me explain!" Felix exclaims as he pulls Alice's hand from his hood. That was when Alice took in a deep breath and quickly changes faces.
"Sorry...I'm just quite tired and hungry. I just haven't been quite this...hyper for a very long time." Alice nervously scratches her neck. Felix just pats her bare shoulder. Alice tenses up do to his cold hand but he doesn't notice.
"It's alright. I was actually here looking for Pan and maybe something to eat probably. That was when I saw you walking. I just decided to follow you to see what you were doing. The last time I saw you, you kinda ran away in panic." Felix says as he walks towards into the trees.
"My apologies then," Alice follows Felix behind.
"No, don't apologize. It wasn't your fault. It was what Henry said your night terrors fault." Felix swats away large leaves blocking his path.
Alice turns a bit pale but tries not to remember the nightmare. Felix turns around to check on Alice and notices her paleness. He suddenly has an idea. He grabs Alice's hand who is surprised at the act and to his cold hands and says,
"I have another place to show you," Felix says as he smiles.
"It's really an amazing place too!" He adds.
Alice looks at him then at his hand. She looks back at him and thinks. She only has a few hours or so to live. It could be something adventurous and exciting for her last hours. But it could be a trick. She smiles at Felix.
"Take me there."

A/N
Sorry I'm publishing late chapters! I'm trying to make them long and enjoyable with no grammar mistakes. Hope you like!