What Could Go Wrong

**there is a chapter before this called the deets. Wattpad didn't notify folks."

Isis POV--

I don't know why my heart fluttered with nervousness and anticipation at seeing Lamar.

I was totally tripping, while I hadn't seen him since our date we talked everyday since then. Well he talked and I listened. I didn't mind tho, he was so intelligent and just listening to his views on life and purpose, made me a willing student.

He seemed to have it all figured out. Me on the other hand, I was just trying to keep it together. And I liked that he had an answer for every uncertainty I seemed to have.

I sat at my desk typing some emails Jidenna asked me to send. When I saw Lamar enter through the glass doors.

I quickly turned to the computer pretending I was engrossed in my work. He seemed to be making slower rounds today. He used to come to my desk first but it seemed today he went to everyone else's office and desk first then came over to me.

He sat a package on my desk for Jidenna and kept it moving.

Is he serious? So all that night sky stuff was just bullshit? Okay I peeped his card.

I begin to curse him out in my head. He never had to say two words to me ever again, I said aggressively typing the emails.

My phone buzzed. His name appeared on my screen indicating he sent me a text. I didn't want to read it, since he ignored me. 😤

But my curiosity caused me to give in. 😩

Lamar: meet me on the 15th floor.

Me: for what?

Lamar: just come up here.

Me: their going to wonder where I am

Lamar: can't you take a bathroom break?

I sighed and looked around the office to see if anyone was watching me. They weren't.

Me: okay. I'm leaving now.

I got up to go meet him. Mind you I don't even know what the heck is on the 15th floor this building has 22 of them.

I screen locked my computer and got up.

"Isis." Jidenna called me.

As he came back from the conference room his meeting must've been over.

"Hey."

"You got a sec?"

"Umm yeah let me go to the washroom then I'll meet you in your office."

"Great." He went in his office.

I hurried out and walked up the steps to the 6th floor to catch the elevator there. It would look odd me waiting for the elevator on our floor.

I took the elevator up and got off. There  were only three doors. I saw his cart, but I didn't see him. A washroom door opened. He motioned for me to come in.

Oh my god this was so sleezy and unprofessional. 😩

But I came in anyway. He locked the door. It was one of those bathrooms with the one stall.

He backed me against the door. "You can give it to me or I can take it." He said in my face, with one hand above my head.

I muffed him in the face. He laughed.