Chapter 25

I really wanted to know who that girl was but I didn't want to dwell on it. Kaleb and I had just become us again and I really didn't want to get into an argument this early.

I sighed and glanced over at him. We had school today and I really didn't have time to go home because we were almost late anyways.

I shook him so that he could wake up. He mumbled something in his dreams and then turned to face me but he was still asleep.

"Kaleb get your ass up!" I exclaimed and he jumped surprised then looked at me. He smiled and I could feel him becoming excited against my inner thigh.

I rolled my eyes and scooted across the bed and he grabbed my waist pulling me back to him. He kissed my shoulder and then my neck and began sucking on it.

"No,"I groaned pushing him away. He frowned confused. "Dude we have school in an hour and I am not skipping and I refuse to be late."

He sighed in frustration. We were graduating next year,we needed to get our head on track. We were seniors now.

I slid from the bed made my way to his bathroom. I turned on the shower water and stepped into the shower. My legs were really sore right about now. I grabbed his soap and a rag and began to bath myself. I heard the shower Door open and then Kaleb stepped into the shower.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck and began sucking on it once again. I'm pretty sure my neck possessed too many hickeys to count.

I turned around and he pressed his lips to mine. I wound my arms around his neck and returned the kiss with a my own need and anticipation. He lifted my legs and I wrapped them around his waist. He began feathering light kisses on my neck. I ran my hands through his wet hair pulling him closer and tilting my head so that he could have better access.

He moved me lower on his erection and I let out a moan. I grasped the back of his neck and brought his lips to mine. His tongue touched mine and they danced in am rhythmic fashion. I tugged on his hair as he grasped my waist and eased my body up and down on his arousal.

After a while I felt that growing electricity that shot through my body in spirals of pleasure causing me to cry out. Kaleb followed with a throaty groan and I fell limp but he held me tightly against him. I felt a warm substance sliding down my leg. I felt Kaleb's familiar smirk and I automatically knew what it was.

He moved back so that I wasn't pressed against the bathroom wall. My feet touched the floor of the shower and Kaleb held me against him until I finally gained a balanced stance. He took the rag that was tightly gripped in my hand and the mangled soap that I completely crushed.

He began to bath me clean from our little interlude. He took me from the shower and wrapped an towel around me. He pushed me out of the bathroom and closed the door. I walked over to my overnight bag and pulled out my jeans and my hoody and tank. It was pretty cold. Thanksgiving break had just ended and we were almost starting Christmas break.

I slipped on my lace panties and bra and then pulled on my clothes. I tried to fix my wet hair but I couldn't do much to it so I just pulled it into a bun and left it as is.

When I was fully dressed Kaleb finally came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

I smiled at him and grabbed my tooth brush. I realized we were kissing and we both had morning breath. I giggled to myself and walked pass him and walked into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and then walked back into his room. He was already dressed. In a pair of blue Levi jeans and a opened button down shirt and a white T-shirt underneath.