Chapter Eleven

A wave of consciousness spread through the man. A voice inside told him that something wasn't right. And as he moved his toes, fingers, and eventually arms, he was sure of it. There was a force that was restraining his arms. Something cold and hard was wrapped around his upper arms. It hurt when he struggled them. Opening his eyes, he saw blackness, and discovered that a cloth was wrapped around his head, blinding him. He writhed harder and harder, and heard the clatter of metal. His construction helmet slipped off his head, and hit the ground after two seconds. He heard the decrescendo of jingles as his motion ceased. He knew then that he was chained up to a wall.

"Unchain me at once," he demanded. He could feel the dryness of his mouth as he spoke.

"Fine," he heard an all-too familiar voice say coldly.

The metal around the man shattered. Ungracefully, he fell too fast to catch himself. The blindfold around his head floated to the ground. All he saw was darkness. He groped for his hat as his eyes adjusted, and the room slowly got clearer when he found it. Placing his bright canary yellow and aqua colored construction helmet back on his head, his stomach lurched when he glanced up and dropped his head back down again. He timidly raised it once more and flinched, but didn't look away this time.

Sitting on a throne above him was someone he used to know.

"Hello, David." His mouth formed a white smile. "Or do you like to be called Builderman nowadays?"

Builderman, who wasn't conscious of the fact that he was shaking like a leaf. He opened his mouth to speak, but he had forgotten how to properly address him. He had forgotten how to speak English.

"Tongue-tied?" He laughed, amused.

"A-Acheron... Stone?" Builderman looked mortified. "Is that you? You look and act so... different."

"But how could I not be," his eyes seemed to pierce his soul, "or were you expecting the same old, good old Acheron?"

"Why am I here?" Builderman asked, trying to put a mental block on Acheron's words.

"To ask you to ally with me, of course." His devious grin made Builderman feel uneasy. "You hate Minecraft. I hate Minecraft. Shared interests."

Builderman couldn't deny his hatred for Minecraft. They killed so many valuable soldiers... some even were his friends. But the idea of leading the war with Acheron... it would be a grave, grave mistake. Especially not after...

"You are not the same person that was my best friend years ago," Builderman whispered. "I will not, and will never, alliance with you. You are too corrupt."

"I am not CORRUPT!" Acheron yelled in a sudden burst of anger.

A force knocked Builderman against a cobblestone wall. The impact caused him to black out.

Stone.

Acheron Stone.

He would be the end of everything.