6.0 -- 3 Patches of red

Start from the beginning

"Lukey!"

"Hey baby. Where are you?"

"I dunno I'm at some place"

"Where is this some place?"

"You're being weird, what's wrong?"

"I'm worried"

"Don't be, I'm just in this Town Center, it's all retro looking"

"Where is it?"

"Why"

"I'm coming there, Calum, I don't want you alone--it's too dangerous"

Calum huffed and the blonde could tell he was pouting. "You treat me like a baby"

"I don't mean to I swear...I just don't want anything to happen to you. Just tell me where you are, when you do we can cuddle and stuff when we get home"

"You promise?" Calum smiled widely hoping Lucas wasn't just fucking around.

"Yeah"

"IF YOU BREAK THE PROMISE I'LL BEAT YOUR WHITE ASS UP!"

"Okay, now get in your car and lock the door-"

"YOU'RE GOING TOO OVERBOARD NOW! THERE'S PEOPLE AROUND AND THEY'RE LOOKING AT ME LIKE I'M CRAZY!"

"Cause you are, Calum"

"No-"

"You threatened to kill me with a fork if I left you"

"THAT WAS 3 HOURS AGO! IT'S IN THE PAST NOW!"

Calum found the address and told Luke. The blonde began driving again plugging his AUX cord in his phone. "NO MERCY!! NO MERCY!!! NO MERCY!!! NO MERCY, DON'T WORRY I WON'T KILL YOU"

Luke head banged to the music singing loudly to it. He arrived at the town center and parked in a random spot. He got out and leaned on his car calling Calum again.

Yeah, where are you?
No where, I'll meet you in the front.
Okay.....

Luke hung up raising his eyebrow in confusion. Minutes later Calum came walking up to him. "Hi"

"Where's your car?"

"It's parked in the back"

Luke looked to see Calum holding bags in his hands..one especially caught his eye. "Is that a Friar Lawrence bag?"

Calum bit his lip and nodded shyly, "I wanna look pretty for you"

"You already look pretty, you don't need panties Calum"

"I do" he mumbled, "and you know it turned you on last time"

"Yeah but--don't think you aren't sexy without them"

"I feel sexy with them. And you kiss me harder when I wear them"

"I'll prove it to you"

::

They quickly parked their cars in the garage and went into the apartment. In the elevator Luke was pressed against the wall as he gripped Calum's thigh.

The elevator dinged and they fumbled about to his door. Getting it open, Luke quickly locked it and they made their way to the couch. Moans filled the room and Luke's teeth tugged on Cal's bottom lip. "You're so beautiful--fuck", Luke moaned in his mouth.

They began kissing again. Luke flipped them over and smiled against Calum's chapped lips. The raven haired boy couldn't stop moaning as he gripped the blondes hair tightly. Calum licked Luke's lips and they began kissing again.

Luke sat up putting his back on the arm rest holding Calum tight in his arms. Their jaws moved up and down, and their heads bobbed fast. They separated for breathed and Luke's wet lips attached to Calum's tan neck. He began to kiss all over and suck the soft skin.

After he looked at his work seeing 3 patches of red on his skin, he smirked and went to peck his lips multiple times. "Lukey can we go out tonight?"

"Do you want to?"

Calum nodded and pressed his lips on Luke's. They began kissing again and Luke's hands rubbed up and down his back. Calum moaned loudly and began to move his hips on the blondes. "Look, if you want to go on a date, why are you humping me?"

Calum giggled and sat up on him, "where are we going?"

"Where do you want to go?"

"Umm...I want...I don't care, Lucas"

"Okay, I'm gonna go freshen up and we can go, okay?"

Calum nodded and got off of him.

:::

Ashton I'm taking him out, you think I should tell him?

What do you think?

I really want him to be mine, Ash...I think I'm ready

Yessss, atta boy! Wait is he hearing you?

No, he's taking a shower right now

Aww you guys are so cute!

Way cuter than you and Michael

Well....

You know it's true, I mean Calum's so-

Look man, Michael and I were making out, once one thing about Calum comes out your mouth we'll be here for hours

Tell him I said he sucks

My dick

Oh my god, bye

Luke hung up and the door opened revealing Calum smiling and blushing, "hey baby, you ready?"

Calum bit his lip and nodded, "do you like it?" Calum referred to his outfit.

"Yeah, you look really pretty"

"Thanks"

"Come on, doughnut"

Calum's heart started to beat fast when Luke intertwined their fingers. They walked to the limo Luke rented and got in. "This is amazing!"

"Well yeah, today's kind of important"

"We go on dates all the time"

"So why are you getting nervous?" Luke smiled brushing Cal's cheek with his thumb kissing him softly. Calum smiled in the kiss and broke it looking down at his fingers blushing.

"I get nervous on all our dates, shush"