Love Me Back

Mitch's POV:

       I woke up. I looked at the time and it was 10 o'clock. I got up and rubbed my face. I walked past Scott's room. "I love you," I heard Scott's voice. "No I love you," I heard Alex say. Scott's been letting Alex live with us. I have a massive crush on Scott and it makes me so mad seeing them together. I looked through the crack of the door and saw Alex and Scott in bed, cuddling. They kissed. My heart filled with anger. I walked away into the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and ate it. "Hey Mitchie," I heard Scott say. I turned around. Scott and Alex were standing there, holding hands. "Hey Scotty," I said, faking a smile.

       "Me and Alex are going to Kirstin's to hang out. Wanna come?" "Sure," I said. "Okay. Uh baby, I have to go take a shower. Don't miss me," Scott said, facing Alex. "I'll try not to," Alex said, smiling. Scott leaned in and kissed Alex's lips. I wish Scott would kiss my lips. "I love you," Scott said, holding both of Alex's hands. I rolled my eyes. "I love you more," Alex said, kissing Scott.  Scott smiled and walked into the bathroom. Alex looked at me, crossing his arms. "What do you want?" I snapped.

     Me and Alex haven't exactly get along. We pretend to around Scott but I honestly can't stand Alex. He took my man! Alex walked up to me. "You better stay out of me and Scott's relationship. You hear me?" "Wish I cant hear you. And what do you mean?" "I know you love Scott so if I find out you are doing anything to make Scott date you instead of me, you will regret every minute of it," Alex said. I chuckled. "I'm not scared of you Alex. And you can't tell me what to do. If I wanna interfere in you guys' relationship, I will whether you like it or not."

Alex's eyes widened. "Don't talk to me like that." "I just did. What are you going to do about it? If you tell Scott, he will believe every word I say. I've known him for 10 years Alex, nothing will make Scott believe anything you say. I may look like a weakling but I'm not afraid to pound you," I said, holding up my first. We heard the shower stop. Alex looked at me. "Pretend that I said a joke when Scott opens up the door," Alex said. I just stared at him with an evil look. I wanted to smack him so bad.

     The door opened and I started laughing. Alex looked at me and I gave him the look that he needs to act. He started chuckling. "What's so funny?" "Oh we were talking about how funny you look sleeping," I said. "I'm so glad you guys get along," Scott said, kissing Alex. "You have no idea," I whispered. "What?" Scott asked, holding Alex's hand. "I said lets go to Kirstie's now," I said. "Mitch you forgot to change. You're in your boxers," Scott said, laughing. I looked down. "Right. I'll be right back." I walked into my bedroom and changed. I came back out and Scott and Alex were hugging. "Someone kill me," I whispered.

      Scott looked up. "You ready?" He asked, walking over to me. "Uh yes I am. I'm ready to have a blast," I said, sarcastically but Scott didn't notice. He walked over and we left. We got to Kirstin's house. Scott and Alex sat on the couch and I sat in a chair. I looked over at Scott and he was smiling at Alex. Alex wrapped his arms around Scott. My Scotty. Scott blushed and put his head on Alex's shoulder. Scott looked up at me. I frowned and looked at the ground. "Mitch, is everything okay? You seem upset." "No! Finally you notice that I'm upset!" Kirstin looked at me. "Mitch whats wrong?" "What's wrong? You and Alex is the problem! I'm so much better then Alex but you chose that stupid head," I shouted.

     "He doesn't deserve your love! I do! I care about you more than he does. He's an idiot, Scott! Open your eyes," I shouted again. "Mitch," Kirstin said, angrily. I shook my head and walked to the door. I opened it up and slammed it shut. I sat down on the stairs. I brought my head to my face. I heard the door opened. "Mitchie..." I heard Scott say. I didn't answer. Scott sat down next to me and rubbed my back. "Mitch, Why are you being like this? I thought you loved me and Alex together." "No I don't Scott," I looked up at him, tears pouring down my face. "I love you but the fact that you don't like me back tortures me. I pretended to like him but I don't. I want to be with you Scott."

     "Mitch, I didn't know." "Before you got Alex, we used to cuddle and hug and sometimes kiss. I miss that. I miss everything," I said, standing up. I walked over to the grass. I felt arms wrap around my waist. "How about we continue doing that but without Alex knowing?" Scott asked into my ear. I turned around. "Wouldnt that be cheating?" "Not necessarily. We are just friends that cuddle, hug, and kiss but Alex won't know." "Sounds good to me." Scott smiled. "I love you too Mitchie," Scott said, pressing his lips against mine. I couldn't stop smiling while we were kissing. I looked up at Scott. "I love you so much Scott. You have no idea." "I love you so much too Mitch," Scott said, smiling. We walked back inside, acting like everything is normal even though we love each other.

Thanks for reading. Please comment <3