Romantic Date

This is the first Scömichè short story I have made so I'm sorry if it's not so good. Please leave any comments or messages

Third POV:

"Mitchie," Mitch heard Scott call out. A door shut. Mitch got off his bed and walked out of the room. "Scott where are you?" Mitch called out. He walked by the bathroom. Suddenly he felt arms grab him from behind. He realized that it was Scott. Scott picked up Mitch and spun him around. Scott placed Mitch down. Mitch turned around. "Hey daddy," Mitch said, smiling. Scott smiled back. "Hello." Mitch wrapped his arms around Scott's waist, leaning his head against Scott's chest. Scott wrapped his arms around Mitch. "I have something planned for us tonight," Scott whispered into Mitch's ear. Mitch shivered to Scott's breath. Mitch look up at Scott, looking into his eyes. "You know I don't like surprises," Mitch whined. "You'll love it," Scott said, leaning in and kissing Mitch. Scott pulled away and let go of Mitch. He rubbed Mitch's cheek and turned around. Mitch watched Scott walk into the bedroom, shutting the door behind him. Mitch smiled. Mitch walked over to the bedroom door, knocking on it. Scott opened it up. Scott changed his outfit. He looked so handsome. "Scott..." "Shhh. Where's your bandana that we had for that punk episode we did on Superfruit? Do you still have it?" "I think so. Why?" "Go find it," Scott said to Mitch. Mitch walked into the bedroom. He looked around. He found his bandana and gave it to Scott. "I don't see why..." "Shhh baby just listen to what I say. You trust me right?" "Yes daddy," Mitch said, smiling. "Turn around," Scott said. Mitch turned around. Scott blind folded Mitch with the bandana. "Scott," Mitch whined. "Trust me. Just follow my voice." "I'm gonna bang into a wall or door," Mitch said, scared. "Okay fine. Just hold on to me," Scott said, putting his arm around Mitch's waist. Mitch wrapped his arm around Scott's waist. Scott walked Mitch out the door to his car. Scott helped Mitch into his car. Scott drove him to the place. Scott got out of the car. He helped Mitch out as well. "Scott, can I see please?" "Sure." Mitch took off his blind fold. His face was in awe. It was the beach while the sun was starting to set. The view was beautiful. He saw that there was a blanket with a picnic basket on it near the water. Mitch turned to face Scott. "You did all this for me?" "Yes. Come let's go eat." They held each other's hand and walked to the blanket. They ate while in each other's arms. "I love you," Scott said into Mitch's ear. "I love you too," Mitch said, leaning his head against Scott's chest. Scott kissed Mitch's forehead and smiled.

Thanks for reading. I hope you liked it. Once again this was my first Scömichè short story so I'm still working on it. Please leave messages