Chapter 1 - First Day

Start from the beginning

            "I'm they won't." I said.

            "Hello!" One of the twins said.

            "Are we invisible?" Said the other.

            "You're talking about us –"

            "And we're right here!" I laughed at how they managed to finish each others sentences.

            "What's funny?" They both said.

            "Do you share a brain?" I asked.

            "No they share a brain cell." Their Mum said chuckling. "I need to talk to you boys." She snapped at them.

            "Bye then." I said waving at them and heading over to find an empty compartment. I eventually found one near the end and I sat down on the seats and looked out the window. It was nearing eleven o'clock so the train would be leaving soon, I saw loads of families huddled around the station hugging children bye, some families where crying because it was their child's first year. I remember my first year. It was the first and last time my parents took me to school. I was crying because I had never left their side, I had been to work with my Mum because I hated being alone. I'm an only child so I had no other siblings to play with so I was quite a lonely child.

            So when they took me to school I couldn't stop crying and I found it hard to handle the new school, but I eventually found my place as a prankster and nerd, and I quite liked it. I don't know what I would be known as here.

            I was drawn out of my day dream by a loud bang as the compartment door was thrown open.

            "Oh shit sorry!" Said a lanky, freckly, red headed boy who had an equally red face. 'What is with all the red heads? Is it like a ginger convention or something?' I thought to myself.

            "Er it's no problem." I said still staring at him.

            "Have you seen my brothers Fred and George?" Oh, it makes sense now. They're family. The boy looked really annoyed for some reason.

            "No I saw your Mum shout at them on the station though." I said and he ran out and I continued to look out the window again. I heard feet running back and the boy put his head through the door again.

            "I'm Ron Weasley by the way. Could you tell them I was looking for them if they see you again?"

            "Sure." I shrugged and he ran off again.

            "All aboard!" The conductor shouted and steam came out from under the train and it whistled ready to leave. There was a lot of shouting and crying and promises to write and things being made. I let out a sigh and wondered how long it would take to get to the school. I also wondered where it was. No one knew where this school was, some remote place apparently. I was pulled out of my day dream again but this time by the twins.