Chapter 5 : It's Time

Next month...

We moved back to our own house after one month stay in my apartment, then I sold my apartment.

"Why we shall not make Zion's room?" I asked.

"He'll sleep with us until he was 5, Tony.I'm scared if I leave him alone." Calm down, Ziva.I know.

Today is the day that Andrew thought.Ziva prepared her maternity clothes and I focused with Zion's and my clothes.Half of his stuff were Ohio States.

"Tony, have you installed the car seat?" She asked.

"Not yet.I can install it anytime, Ziva.Now we need to focus with this all." I fold my clothes, and let Ziva rest, because remembered how she was carrying 5 pounds of baby.

"Ready?" I asked, and help Ziva to got up.

---------------

"Nice to meet you again, Drew."

"You too, Tony.Ahh...Ziva.Shalom"

"Shalom, Andrew."

"Yeah, you two.Now let's do this." Andrew instructed Ziva to laid on the bed."Sorry, Ziva.I'll see yours."

Andrew checked her dilation."You're on 2cm right now.So, because this is your first child, it taken for 18 hours labor.I'll move you to the nursery." Goddamnit.Is he just said 18 hours?

"Thanks, D."

---------------

"DiNozzo!" Gibbs yelled at me.I forgot to tell him that Ziva is in labor.

"Sorry, Boss.Ziva is in labor, and I'm with her already."

"Need a visiting session?" He asked.

"Yeah, you can come anytime."

------------------

Next morning,

Ziva was on 10cm dilation, and she yelled my name all the time.She was too tired fighting with the contractions, and because the Preeclampsia.Andrew suggested for a C-Section when she was on 5cm but she wanted to birth normally without an epidural.Now, it's the time.

"Ziva, you're on fully dilation right now.You can push it right now." Andrew instructed her.

"C'mon, my ninja.You can do this." But she mumbled to me...

"Tony, I can't-"

"Shut up, Ziva.I've never been hear you mumbling before, because you're my blessed ninja.You can do this."

My hands were shaking, and I saw Ziva was covered with sweat.

"The baby's head crowning, Ziva.One more push." He instructed her back.

With her last energy, she pushed it.Ziva leaned back to the pillow and I could hear Zion was screaming, then he laid on top of Ziva's chest.

"Hey, Zion.It's Daddy.You're a handsome guy, anyway." I reached his little fingers.He has Ziva's curly dark hair, our mixed nose ears and lip.And when he laid his eyes, he has little greeny eyes like mine.

After I cut the umbilical cord, the nurse do more procedures for him, and he was covered by a blue blanket and a blue cap, then gave him to Ziva.It was very different if you saw anyone's baby than yours.

---------------

Ziva was sleeping when all NCIS agents came to the hospital and saw Zion.Abby was very excited of seeing him first, although she gave Zion a glow in the dark seahorse doll.McGee came with Delilah, and this newly married couple announced they were expecting for twins.Gibbs, he made his own remote control boat.Bishop, she can't visit us because have an important schedule with Jake, and Zoe.She visit us.And you know? I was in shock!