Chapter 3 : And I regret it...(Part 1)

It's five months after I dated Zoe and leave Ziva, but I never regret it.Ziva were started her paperwork and her desk moved to Chris Pacci's.

This morning was too bad for me, because her.

"Hey Ziva." I heard McGee greeted her.

"McGee." Ziva greeted back.

"Find out the sex, Ziva?" Gibbs asked and brang his coffee.

"Yes.A son."

Not too much special...

"Do you got any names yet?" Abby which is standing beside McGee asked.

"I have the list, but not done yet." She said relax, resting her hands on her bump.

I faked my activity already.Looks like I didn't hear their chat, and just bothered myself with typing my paperwork,

...but I was too upset with their topic.

"Hey, Ziva.Hey." I heard McGee whispered at her.

"Yeah, McGee?." She asked, they were looking at me.

"Do you know Tony has a new girlfriend?" Oh hell NO!

"W-What?!" She were in shock.Thanks, McGoofy, for telling her.I hate you, Probie.

I saw them slightly then focusing myself again.

"What's wrong?" Abby asked panicly.

"No, the baby were kicking." She rubbed her stomach gently.

------------

Zoe were busy with her jobs, and I was alone.I walked to my old radio, and heard a song.

Look at the stars, the color shine for you
And everything you do
And it was all yellow

Oh damnit.They play our wedding song.It was my favorite when the first time Coldplay made the song.

I came along, I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And It was all yellow

Your skin? Oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn in to something beautiful
Do you know? You know I love you so.You know I love you so

I heard someone knocked my apartment.I thought it was Zoe...

"Zee-vah?" I was in shock.

"You know Tony, I'm sorry for bothering you, but we need to talk." She asked me to apologize.I saw her bump and it wasn't small anymore.

"No, you don't.Come in.Have a seat." I made a tea and prepared some cookies that I have.

"Oh Tony.You don't need to do this all." Her hand placed on top of her bulged belly."And you're so nice to play our wedding song."

"Coincidence, Ziva.I've found this song when I turned my radio on." I sat on my luxury couch next to her.

"I just, took my appointment last morning, and...sorry if I'm dissapointing on you, Tony.I was scared because I have preeclampsia.My blood pressure was in danger.

Goddamnit! Did she just said Preeclampsia? I'm fucking know that disease because of my grandma.Yes, My Dad told me that his mom was died after my dad was born.How if Ziva died, too?

Now I was scared, and I regret about all that fight.

To be continued..