Christmas w/his family - part 2

Justin POV

The uber driver pulled in next to my dad's house, then got out to help us take the bags out of the trunk of the car. Y/n held her purse and I carried our 2 suitcases, one was evidently bigger than the other. That one was y/n's suitcase. I don't get why she'd need so much stuff for this quick trip. We're gonna spend most of the time at home anyway. But apparently I don't understand anything and she needs outfit options.
Let's be real here she's gonna spend all of our visit in a Christmas sweater and Christmas socks.
Yes, Christmas socks.

Y/n got to the front door first and knocked. We waited for about 5 seconds and she decided to open the door herself.

"Y/n!"
I hissed.
"Chill, it's your dad's place. It's not like it's a stranger's house."
True, true.

"Merry Christmas!"
I shouted so they'll know we're here. Soon enough, Jaxon ran down the stairs and straight to y/n's hands.

"Y/n!!!" He completely ignored my existence.
"Wow, brother, why you gotta do me like that?"
I scratched the back of my neck.

"He likes me better, ha!"
Y/n laughed as my dad and sister came down the stairs.

"Hey, kiddos." My dad cheered.

Jazmyn ran up to me, screaming my name. I held her up and mumbled, "at least someone loves me."

"How's my favorite boy?"
Y/n asked Jaxon.
"I'm doing alright." He answered.

"I thought I was.." I teased.
She looked me in the eyes and whispered, "You're my favorite man."
I smiled and leaned in to kiss her lips, while I was still holding Jazmin and Y/N was holding Jaxon.

"Ewww!!" The kids said in sync.

"You look like a little family."
My dad said, finally off the stairs. I put Jazmyn down and gave my dad a hug, y/n did the same.

"How you doing, dad?"
Y/n asked while hugging him.
I always found it somewhat comforting that she called my mom and dad like that. It's like we're already a family.

"I'm doing good actually,"
He pulled out of the embrace and continued saying,
"Looking forward to the free babysitting you and Justin are gonna do in the next few days."
Dad jokes, am I right?

Y/n gave me this look that means this nigga trippin on somethin.

"C'mon,  lemme show you where you're gonna be sleeping."
He picked up our luggage and I stopped him.
"Dad?"

"Yes"

"I always sleep in the same room when I come here, I think I know the way."

"That's right, sorry."
He laughed and rubbed his beard,

Y/N and I walked in the room, I closed the door, took off the my jacket and so did she. I laid on the bed and she sat beside me. I unlocked my phone and I could tell she's looking at me.

"What?"

"Nothing."
Y/N rested her head next to mine.

"What is it?"
I put my phone down, getting ready for a preaching.

"It's just,"
She laughed,
"You were SO worried that I'll 'get tired' of them. But so far your the one who's snappy."

"Whatever."
I returned to my phone as she gave me a kiss on the cheek,
"I'm gonna grab a snack before dinner, u want something?"
I shook my head and she got up from the bed and looked back at me.

"You sure?" She smiled, "you're not yourself when you're hungry."

She laughed so hard from her own joke that I thought she was gonna hurt herself.
She left the room and came back with snickers.
At that point I couldn't help myself and started laughing too.

"You're so crazy." I sat up.