Chapter 5 - My Home

|Atalia's POV|

The day went by with at blur, with Sakura making me meet Lady Tsunade the Hokage, and she looked me over and told me to go somewhere else.
All I wanted to do was stare at the sky, I feel like if I do that I'm home, but still thais place was somewhat to a home to me now. "Atalia! Are you listening? Atalia!" "Huh?" I say looking at Sakura yelling right in my face, "Oh sorry..", Sakura looks at me, than says "Pay attention okay?" I nod and look at lady Tsunade, had we already came back to her office I thought. "We should just watch over her for now, but in other news there has been a attempt on destroying the village!" Says Lady Tsunade looking very serious now, "What?!" Sakura says, "Atalia I will put you with Naruto, he should be somewhere around, I need to talk to Sakura." Lady Tsunade says while Sakura pushes me outside, I head outside to look for Naruto.

Outside I couldn't see him.
Anywhere.

I was about to give up, than I here, "Hey Atalia!" Says the somehow found Naruto, "I've been looking for you baka!" I say getting really annoyed, "Oh sorry, I was at Ichraku's..." He reply's a little embarrassed, "So what's up? What do you need?", I look up at him and sigh, "Lady Tsunade told you took watch over me, or whatever" I mumble loud enough for him to hear, "Oh....okay" he says looking up at the say, putting his hands back behind his head, the breeze hitting the air calmly.

He grabs my hand, and pulls me toward him, and starts heading somewhere.

"Come on I have just the place to get you're mind off all this stuff!" He says letting go of my hand, and motioning for me to follow, I'm wondering where he will take me, probably somewhere epic I think to myself.

Wait....
What?!

|Third Person POV|

The girl follows the blond haired boy, off to somewhere she had seen her before this incident. The girl was wondering how she had thought of him before this morning, it made her want to just stare up at the big blue beautiful sky and think.

"Where here!" The boy says enthusiastically, looking back at the awe inspired girl, scanning the tree.
That is where she felt most at home, this guy is probably my best friend she thought, touching the rough bark, and starting to find a grip to climb the massive tree.

Higher and higher they climbed, until she found a branch that looked like it had the perfect view of the whole village, they say down and watched astonished at what they were looking at."Thank you. For bringing me here, this is the only place I feel at home here" the girl says, her black with blue tips seats in the wind, the boy looks at her "No problem. It's just you always look at ease here, everywhere else it's like it's not you, just one of my shadow clones." He reply's with a grin, and gives me a thumbs up, "I just really wish Sasuke was here, his brain was cleansed of Orochimaru" she look at him and question inside her brain, if she's here's that name before.

She was home that's all she needed, with friends, and maybe a little bit of a faulty memory, but that's what the girl had wanted, deep in her heart.

Before you guys get this wrong NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
This is not a Naruto x Atalia book grrrrrrr it's probably my obsession over watching Naruto Shippuden episodes

I'm still trying to get the feel of naruto's ......yeah know Lonleyness and more of the IM GONNA BE FREAKEN HOKAGE!! Buz
/\~~~~~/\
This song is MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG!!!!! Come And Get It :3 =w=

-3-