Chapter 4 - The Team

As she slows down, and let's go of my hand, I can see a group of people in the distance. "Ten Ten what took you so long!" Said the girl with the pink hair and the clenched fists who was also tapping her foot vigorously. "This one got up late, and I had to help her! And what's with the attitude?" Says Ten Ten with a finger pointed at her face like the thing she calls a "Kunai". As she lets go of my hand, that's is very red now,she leans closer to the pink haired girl which I have now identified is Sakura.

"Ten Ten I thought we agreed on the speed of youth!" Says the boy with the black dome over his head, for a second I wondered why there was two of the same person. "Lee I told you, or rather tried to tell you, she woke up late." She says looking very annoyed, "Let's just get on with the mission! Come on Guy Sensei why are we still waiting?" I pause, "So there not the same person?" I say getting a confused look from the whole team.

Ten Ten feels my forehead and says "What's with you today? Are you sick, or are you just playing with us? Because this is not funny!" I shake my head " No, I just woke up and I don't remember knowing any of you! Also who is Atalia?" I say louder that intended content on getting answers,
"Maybe a case of amnesia....." Sakura says looking very curious, "So you have no memory of anything?, "Not until today." I say getting worried looks from the team, Sakura looks at me then says "We still have a mission to complete, this will have to wait until after."

"But Sakura!" Says the that had been goofing off, and has spiky yellow hair.
"N-Naruto I think S-Sakura's r-right..."
The girl with the dark purple hair says twisting her fingers in a embarrassed way.

|Third Person POV|

The Team of Shinobi did not talk very much after that, moving on with the mission with a gloomy aura. They rushed as fast as they could, being late because of Atalia's speech, Lee was jumping ahead and telling them "With the speed of youth, we will get there in mere seconds!"

Ten Ten hits him over they head, and he hits the ground with a thud, "Lee! Stop messing around and pay attention!" The irritated girl says and looks back at the team, which consisted of Atalia, Ten Ten, Sakura, Lee, Gai Sensei, Naruto, Hinata, And Shikamaru.

-Time Passes-

|Sakura's POV|

"That mission was lame, why doesn't Lady Tsunade get that were not kids anymore!" Naruto says with a lazy look in his eyes and his hands behind his head, I punch him harshly "Naruto you idiot! We do what Lady Tsunade says and don't complain, she's the Hokage!" I say clenching my fist infront of his face, as I move away he gives me a very annoyed look and mumbles something I can't quite hear.

I move away from the subject and turn towards Atalia, who has a dazed look on her face like she is doing something far off in another galaxy. There are still a few things that haven't changed about her I thought, but I can tell she isn't lying.

"Atalia, follow me I want to take you to see Lady Tsunade" I say grabbing her arm and pulling it towards me softly, I needed to see if she had any word on this matter.

Hey sorry my chapters are so short [for other ppl] and that they don't have very good grammar OMG THE GRAMMER DUDE, the story will probably all piece together, and the action parts will get better.....

Maybe......

-3-

The song is called Love Me Dead
Don't own it, never wanted to, never will

DUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDEIDBEPA

>~< pls just give me tips on the GRAMMER other ppl's stories are mystical and epicly awesome.
Yeah I just used epicly.
I'm not trying to be all formal right now or whatever.

BAYYYYYYY = v =.