Caught in the Line of Fire (Lesbian Story)

Start from the beginning

I walked into my office to be greeted by Sylus reclining back in my office chair. "Um... Can I help you? You have your own office you know.." I say taking my sunglasses off. "Where have you been?" He asks sitting up. "Sorry, I had to drop Valerie off at school." I say and he smiles nodding. "Okay" he loves Valerie to death. "Have we had any calls?" I ask sitting across from him. "Nope... But... Today's the day we do the annual drill at Valerie's high school" he says excitedly. "Shit, I forget all about that" I say running my hand through my hair. Every year we go the Valerie's school and conduct a drill that shows the kids how to act if someone with a gun came in. We've done it since she started because there has been multiple accidents and we try our best to prevent them. So we teach the kids how to react. Basically what we do is we have the teachers lock all of the doors and we move in as if it was a usual take down. We go to every classroom and burst through the doors with our guns. (They don't have any bullets) After we go through all of the rooms we get everyone in the gym and evaluate how they did. Valerie usually hates it when we do this because everyone usually goes 'Valerie is that your mom?!' So she is probably going to hate me after this..

"Kent, Vince, Sylus come here" I instruct and watch as they step forward from the line that my team has made. "We aren't going to split up but if any of the kids act out just hand cuff them. This is serious and they should act mature. Don't act like you know Valerie when we walk in. We all know how much you love my child." I say with a smile and they blush. "She's just so cute!!!" Vince says excitedly. I giggled "I know" I say and walk towards the door hearing my men's footsteps behind me.

"We're here Principle Alexander" I say standing by his door. "Good... I'll announce the break in." He says walking over to the intercom. "Attention all teachers, code red, I repeat code red. Do not exit your classrooms." He says and nods to me to begin. I step out of the office and arrive upstarts at the first classroom. It's an English classroom. I burst through the door with my gun drawn. "POLICE!!" I yell watching all the teenagers get down onto the floor with there hands over there heads. I watch one girl shake with fear. No one knew that we were coming today. I walk over to the girl and rest my hand on her back. "It's okay sweetie it's only a drill." I say and watch her sigh with relief and nod her head. I straighten up and walk over to the door. "This rooms clear. Stay in the classroom when we leave." I say and close the door and lock it with the key that I was given. I go to the next room and repeat the process over again.

I arrive at the last door and steady myself before planting my door square on the door. I watch it fly open and slam into the padded wall that's there for that specific reason. "POLICE, EVERYBODY GET DOWN!!!" I yell into the room. "Valerie! Is that your mom!?" I hear someone yell and smirk. Valerie groans and gets down onto the floor. "No talking" I snap and watch the boy who said it get down onto the floor slowly. "Get down!" I order but watch him hesitate. Valerie and everyone else sit up a little to watch me argue with the boy. "Arron just get down." Valerie says looking at him. "No this is stupid." He says getting ready to stand before I put my gun on the floor and yank him to the floor. "Yeah it's going to be real stupid when there is a man with a gun here instead of me and he blasts your brains out because you couldn't follow a simple damn order." I snap and let go of the collar of his shirt and watch him fall onto his back. "Then I know to get down!" He says and my men stand behind me ready to back me up. I look over at Valerie and watch her eye me then look at Arron. She nods and I walk over to the boy and push him to the wall forcefully. "This is ridiculous!!!" He yells as I grab my handcuffs and put them around his hands and then make him sit in the floor. I ignore his screams and walk towards Valerie who is now back laying on the floor like everyone else. I lean down and kiss her on the head before leaving the room and walking down the hall.

I watch as all of the students file into the gym to hear our status report. They always loved it because every year they get ice cream if they get a 100 but there not going to get ice cream this year. I watched Kent push Arron through the gym doors and stand him next to me. I looked into the crowd and saw Valerie smile at me from the front row. The parents were allowed to come to this so Christina and some parents were sitting and standing on the sides. "To end this years annual drill I will now give you the report. I will start by introducing myself. My name is Commander Jackson and I have been in the squad for many years. I Command this team of skilled men and we are apart of an elite team in Manhattan, New York. We specialize in terrorist plots and explosions. Today we have conducted a scenario where a convict with a gun would penetrate the school. All of you handled the drill well except for one person. And for that we gave you a grade of 99 out of 100 points." I heard some of the kids groan. "I'm sorry but you won't be getting ice cream because this young man acted out." I said and all of the kids looked at Arron who rolled his eyes. Suddenly I heard one of Valerie'a friends shout "are you Valerie's mom?!" Just to irritate her. I smiled and looked at Valerie's face that was turning bright red. "Yes I am" I say and hear some people cheer. I watch a man walk down the bleachers, his face bright red. I thought that he was going to step outside to get some air but I was wrong. "Who the hell do you think you are?! You can't just handcuff a teenage boy because he didn't get down for some drill?!" The man says pointing a finger at me and getting close to my face. "Sir step back" I say standing my ground. "What are you going to do about it?" He dares, I could smell the alcohol on his breath. I tackled him to the floor hearing his body land with a hard thumb. "You bitch!" He yells and punches me right in the nose. I could feel the blood begin to fall down to my lip. My men quickly ran to my side. "Don't touch him." I ordered and they back up and I watch Valerie and Christina run to form a circle around me and Arron's dad. "Don't get to close." I say to everyone and they take a step back. "Oh so now your going to act like a tuff cop." He says and goes to tackle me. I quickly dodge it and watch him lose his balance and fall to the floor again. He pulls out a pocket knife and looks at me with a smirk. "Sir, I highly advise you not to do this. If you do, I am forced to take you down with force." I say and hear him laugh. "I'm not going to cut you." He says and walks past me. "I'm gonna cut this beautiful little girl." He says and I know that he's walking towards Valerie, he runs his hand through her hair. My mothers instinct kicks in and I grab the man to hard and I throw him very hard to the ground. "You don't ever fucking touch her!" I snap and punch him right in the face and watch his nose break and blood spurt out. He kicks me off and gets up quickly, kicking me in the side before I could get up. "Don't hurt my mom!" I hear Valerie yell. He then walks off towards Valerie while I'm holding my stomach. I quickly grab my knife from the holder and stab him in the leg, watching him fall to the floor in pain. I climb on top of him and punch him in the face again before turning him so that he is laying on his stomach and put the handcuffs around his wrists. I get him to stand up and punch him in the gut and watch him fall to his knees as my men take him by the arms and escort him to the car.

"Mom!" Valerie yells and I feel her body press against mine. I hold onto her tightly hearing everyone cheer. "I got scared." Valerie confesses and I smile. "I promised you ten years ago that I wouldn't ever let anything hurt you. I'm not going to give up on that promise now." I whisper and she smiles and kisses my cheek. I release her and quickly feel a napkin be pressed onto my nose. "Ouch, damn babe not so hard" I say and feel Christina remove the napkin, that is now soaked from my blood, away from my nose. "Sorry" she says and dans at the blood before it finally stops bleeding. "My baby almost got hurt!" I hear Vince yell and pick up Valerie. "Uncle Vince! Put me down!" She says giggling. I watch Vince lower Valerie as I walk over to the principle. "It's all good now. We're leaving." I say and he nods. "Alright guys. We need to leave. You don't have to go back to the base if you don't want to." I say and they nod and walk away. I take Valerie and Christina's hands and step out into the parking lot. "Are we leaving?" Valerie asks me and I nod. "Yup" I say and watch as Valerie climbs into the back of Christina's car. I grabbed Christina's waist causing her to jump giggling. I smirked kissing her on the cheek. "I'll be home in a minute I have to put some stuff back at the base." I say in between kisses. She giggles "okay, stop that!" She says still giggling. "Will you two quit making out!" I hear Valerie yell from inside the car. I smiled and opened the door attacking Valerie with kisses. "Mom quit!!" She yells breathless from laughing. I smiled and got out walking over to my car and headed back to my car.

I walked in expecting Valerie to be on the phone upstairs with her girlfriend Ashlynne but she was laying on the couch. "Look at my beautiful daughter!" I yell and jump on top off her kissing all over her face. "Mom! Your weird!" She shrieks but can't help but giggle. I smile and watch Christina poke her head into the room. "You know normal moms don't straddle there daughters and kiss them like that." She says and I smirk getting up and walking over to Christina. "Yeah well I'm better than other moms" I say and Valerie yells "That's right!!" I smile and push Christina back into the kitchen. "Babe quit" she says giggling as I push her into the counter, kissing her on the neck. Her pleads getting quieter as I feel her hands rest on my sides. She smiled and kissed me fully on the lips tangling her hands into my hair. "Do you guys always have to do that into the kitchen?" Valerie says getting orange juice from the refrigerator. "Do you always have to walk into a room unannounced" I say causing her to smile. "I mean, me and Ashlynne don't even kiss like that." She says and I snap my head towards her and smirk. "You and Ashlynne have kissed?" I say and her face goes red as I hear her mumble "shit." "Maybe..." She says and I can't help but hug her. "Just no sex. Okay?" I say and she smiles looking up at me. "I know mom were not. I promise." She says and I smile kissing her on the head before going to get changed.