How did Adam go??!

But now it is different !!! . He command  her to close the window on her hand!!!! And she DID!!!! At the same time she didn't want to do such thing but her basal mind made her do that even if she doesn't want to , she screamed really hard that her sister jane hurried to her room to know what's happening she came and her little sisters hand is bleeding , knowing that jane loves Stephanie the most . She was terrified about her sister and called the ambulance and her parents and the rest of her sisters barged into the room , they wanted Stephanie to explain what happened and Adam at that moment was whispering "sorry just don't tell " . Stephanie didn't have any other explanation so she said the TRUTH . Adam was screaming and punching his head into the wall saying " whyyyyyy" she got scared by the way he screamed  , she was crying out of fear , every body was yelling " what is he saying now??!" . She was yelling " whyyyyyy" replying to her family's question . They went to the psychologist and he said that" Adam wasn't really with her and she didn't even see him at all it was all in her mind " she was listening and the imaginary Adam appeared while saying " don't listen to him he is lying " the psychologist  gave her a medicine . Before she took it at home Adam appeared once again while saying " remember me when am gone , I will always love my  li'l sis" . She convinced her self that it was all In her head and took the pill and Adam was gone forever and never appeared again .