Who is stephanie

The little daughter
On August 9th 1990 the little daughter was born in Florida  her parents were glad  because they only had a new  child after two , well not that happy for two reasons the first is : she was unexpected the second the thought that she was a boy . While her mom was pregnant she tried more than once with different violence ways to kill her daughter that is inside her , the father thought that she was a boy so he didn't have any problem because he really wanted a son after TOW  daughters , the first is  Chelsy the second is Jane  . And the father was so happy that he is finally going to have ( Sam ) in the family . Well after 7 months of pregnancy the parents discovered that the baby is a female of course the parents went into a deep depression . And decided to name the little baby Stephanie . The father works at a news  paper factory  , after Stephanie was born  they began to understand her personality and the way she thinks . She lived a beautiful childhood when she was little . Her mom loved her so much made her special in front of her sisters . , her sisters did  not get jealous of her,,,,,,,,YET. Her life went normally until she turned 8 . She began making mistakes without knowing . She day dreams a lot , and by a lot I mean a LOT. She has a wide imagination  , she bagan to be very sensitive because offense she gets from her family all because of her imagination . She began to lie a lot because she makes mistakes without knowing . Her family depress her  almost every day. That's why she didn't know how to defense her self in school she didn't have friends coz all of them HATE her. She grew up and began to understand things in life she traveled to California  when she was nine , and she was so obsessed with her self and she began to care a lot about her clothes hair and stuff that made her even more beautiful . But her sisters began to be sooooo jealous of her because of the complements of the people , they began to lie to her that she looks ugly but she looked AWSOME the convinced her that she looked beautiful but she looked unstylish and extremely UGLY ,,,,,her eldest sister (chelsy) wants to be the best in the family but Stephanie was better than her in a lot of things so she began to discover the goods in her life but her family keeps on depressing her in every thing she does and that annoyed her a lot . So as I told you she has a very wide imagination so when turned 15 she and her family went to Dubai   for vacation so in Dubai depression was in every step she takes on the floor , she took a decision that she has  to find a solution about this . Well at  those days she liked some actor on T.V his name was (Adam ) and she started following him every where but he in Canadian and lived in Ottawa but she is American and lived in Florida so there is NO chance that she could meet him she does everything he says ,  like every thing he likes and hate everything he hates . But she is 15 and he's 32!!! That's why she didn't fall for him or anything like that . And she is an AWSOME violin player .