The adventure with Adam

She always wanted an older brother and she wishes that Adam  was her brother . She started imagining that he knocked the door some day and said  that he was her bro . She started talking to her self as if she is chatting with him at some day she was sitting in her room listening to music and she heard the door nob opening and there was the surprise it was ADAM !!!! She was extremely surprised when she saw him she hugged Adam so hard and he was whispering in her ear saying " I am your  very brother Stephanie  " and he kept on saying it over and over until she stopped hugging him but the surprise is nobody could see Adam but HER . Why you ask because she was sad all the time but she didn't tell anybody except Abby her BFF but Abby was in Florida and Stephanie was in Dubai  so it was kinda hard of Abby to understand . Because of that she got mentally sick so she started imagining things that aren't real . He said to her " no body should know let's just keep it a secret between you and me ok " she looked at him in the eye and said " I promise I won't tell " she was like the happiest girl on EARTH . He goes where ever she goes and hold her hand very gently that was really nice !! . He tells her jokes because he is a comedy actor . One day he said a joke and she laughed loudly that her parents heard her laughter they barged in the room and they didn't see anything but their daughter , but when she heard their foot steps she knew that her parents are coming so she picked up her phone and made her self watching Adams show on you tube because it's so funny they came to her room and they saw Stephanie laughing while watching Adams show . She looked at them and said : " what ??!" "Nothing we just forgot to say goodnight " her  parents said Stephanie was like " ok goodnight " "good night " said the parents they want back to there room and she was extremely scared so Adam was keeping her calm . Because if any body knew about Adam he will go and will never come back...... At some day they want out to have dinner at a fancy restaurant and Adam was with her all the time when she walks on the street he holds her hands she asked him "why do you keep on doing that he answered "because I love  my li'l sis" she was like "awww that's so sweet" . When they were walking she kept an walking far away from her family so she can make  space for Adam . But Adam always say what Stephanie wants  to hear .