one

/logan/

"good morning new york, i'm cupid and you're tuning in to 'hey it's cupid'," the familiar voice spoke from the speaker of my radio. i turned the volume up, in hope that it might bring me the comfort i need right now.

"and happy summer. doesn't it feel nice to have a little sunshine?" cupid gave a light laugh, it feels nice to hear a joyful sound once every while.

"and here is our first love mail today:

hey cupid,
i like this girl whose in the same grade. whenever she smiles i literally cannot stop smiling myself. i know i'm already lucky, considering that we talk to each other. but i wish something would happen. advice?
- james"

i roll my eyes at how sappy this love mail is. actually i'm not even sure why i started listening to this radio station anyways. it's all about people's sappy life. but i just can't stop.

"well, james, i'd start by giving her little hints such as roses or little treats. it doesn't have to be anything big. and if she doesn't get it in about 2 weeks, i'd suggest you just ask her out, the worst that could happen is her declining your request so you can go on and find better people who deserves you."

i snorted, this was the most cliche thing she's said in a while.

"and next is a love tune for all those love birds and singles out there. we'll be back shortly with another love mail, stay tuned!"

i turned the radio down and went down the gigantic stairs to get some snacks. i see my parents sitting in the sitting room, probably talking about work again.

it was rather easy to get pass them, i mean, they don't even know my name.

/end/

idk if i like this chapter. hehe but this is a new book and hopefully you'd enjoy this

5 reads+ for the next chapter