Chapter 2

YOU P.O.V

Because Wonwoo doesn't remember you, you decided to forget it and sit there. Maybe he is wrong person, just look alike.

"Nothing. Maybe I was wrong, sorry. My name is ____, mingyu's college friend. Nice to know you."

"Hello, i'm Wonwoo, Mingyu's childhood best friend."

"What do you want to order?" Ask Mingyu.

"I'll order patbingsu with chocolate ice cream at the top, plus bread." you said.

"Hmm.. I will go the same then."

"Okay, wait here, I will order first." Mingyu went to the cashier to order it, he left you and Wonwoo alone there. It's awkward.

Somehow,you feel like to talk to him about the incident in front of book store,and you want to ask him about the book that he mistook to bring, but because he doesn't remember you, you feel insecure and confused that you might be wrong.

"So, what do you think bout Mingyu?" Wonwoo open the conversation first.

"He is nice, kind, funny, lazy ass,easy going,and dumb."

"Do you like to be his friend?"

"Yeah of course,if not i won't come here with him n meet you,haha." awkward laugh.

"It's good then, please take care of him well."

"Hmm.. sound so ambiguous..haha.. So, how about you?? why did you and him have long lasting friendship?"

"We grow up together, since we were 10 years old, we live beside each other house, and always go to the same school. We have different personality,but we have the same hobby, Mingyu is so hyperactive while me kinda quite, maybe that's why we fulfill each other."

"What kind of same hobby?"

"We both love soccer so much."

"Ahhh i see, that's why Mingyu never absent to practice with university soccer team."

"Hey hey hey guys, you guys must be talking about me right?" Mingyu suddenly came with 3 servings of patbingsoo.

"Yeah, we re talking bad about you!" you said and wonwoo laughs.

"Wonwoo, you shouldn't hear this bitch."

"YA!!!!" you slap his head.

"AAkkk!! look look, this girl is so strong, i wonder if she is a man."

"Shut up mingyu, don't make me looks stupid in front of your friend."

"No,you are not stupid, you re so funny and cute." said Wonwoo, and you feel shy suddenly.

"Eew ew what? you say her cute?? cute my ass!" Mingyu laughs, followed by Wonwoo.

"Mingyu do you ever try how shoes taste??"

"Nope."

"YOU WANT TO TASTE MY SHOES???" You took off your shoes and ready to stuffed it into Mingyu's mouth.

"Ya ya ya!! Okay sorry sorry, i'm just kidding!"

"Good! don't ever try to tease me!" you back to your 'pretty' position and wear that shoe back.

"Do you both always fighting like this?" wonwoo ask.

"Not always, only when he try to tease me like that, and actually it's not real just for fun, i'm having fun fighting with him,hahahaha." You and Mingyu laugh together, wonwoo smiling looking at you two.