Steal my guy

I am so frikin sorry fr not writing for like EVER im so happy i have 1.62k veiws. My insta got hacked and school started and bla bla bla.. so on with the story shall we!?

Jax's POV:

ugh Ally is so annoying...today she sat with me at lunch when i was saving the ppace for emma.

Al: Jax we need to ta-

J: (gets up) UGH ally..we are DONE alright? DONE! Just leave me and my school alone (casts spell to keep hr mouth shut)

Al: (casts a spell to open her mouth)

J: (gasps and stares at ally) you're a.. a..

Al: (smiles) A witch? Yeah..aww if only you had listened to me.. BOOHOO (casts a spell and brimgs jax closer to her)

J: ALLY!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Al: (kisses jax) (releases) (kisses again)

Emma's POV:

I had to clean up after class cause apparentley mixing the sulphide 3sqare×23 purplex actually make things explode.. i walked up towards the cafeteria to find the entire school surround gigi.

GG(GIGI) : this is miss informaion and we just caught on tape new girl Ally Santiago Kiss boyfriend of Emma Alonso, jax novoa. Take a look for yourself.

Em: JAX!! (tear rolls down her cheek)

J: EMMA!! look..i can explain EVERYTHING!

Em: w-well i dont wanna here it. (Walks away)

J: Emma listen! please!! (Follows emma)

Em: Jax, i loved you.

J: I love you too.

Em: i thought you did (casts a spell and teletransports into the pool)

J: EMMA!! ugh.. (runs off to find her)

This is a jemma story so dont worry my fellow jemma readers.. ;)