"I have a task for you," Hope said as she stood. Tamara and Sydney both eyed her as she placed both hands on her hips.

"You're going to make Amaris fall in love with you, Josh," Hope said, while Josh stared blankly.

"It seems quite hard, but you see, Alexandra doesn't like it when others protect Amaris. If people like the Crossfield twins or even her stepsisters. So, we'll play the game of who Mari will love the most," Hope laughed.

This gave Alexandra another reason to give her a body, but she still wasn't because Hope knew she hated her. All that anger will lead Alexandra to hurt her sister more than she already has.

"However, Tamara, we will be at this funeral," Hope stated, but Tamara stared blankly.

All three of them were her personal henchmen. It's not that they had a choice since they enjoy helping. It's like Claymore was set under its own trance, but they are too much of idiots to figure that out.

Hope closed her eyes and opened to stand on the church balcony. She spotted Jack talking with a group of people, but Hope didn't care for those comforting Jack when he was the true murderer.

She threw a knife directed at a woman that landed through her head, causing her to fall to the ground.

Those around Jackson panicked, but he stared up to look at her. She pointed a finger at Jackson before sliding her thumb across her own neck.

Hope knew Jackson wanted to find a way to get away from her endless taunts, but it would never. She may get to kill Jackson, but she still wanted her body back as a living being.

"I'll always be the queen," Hope sneered. She saw the resentment in Jackson, but also the fear.

Everyone could fear her, but she didn't care. The people around her were just pawns, and she was the queen awaiting her victory. Everyone should know she's intelligent and likes playing games.

"Better give me a body soon because I'm getting quite irritated with you," Hope said, but she heard Alexandra say nothing.

She knew Alexandra dreaded it, but her sister saw and wouldn't say a thing. "You are a stupid child indeed, Alexandra O'Rally. I better get my body soon," Hope snarled.

Alexandra could cry or scream at her, but she was at fault. Nothing would ever be Hope's fault because people were just idiots that didn't know the correct way to do something.

Amaris didn't know how to respond after Alisha and Didi told her the news. They told her Jack found him, but did that mean he killed her or would it be Aubrey's fault?

Maybe it wasn't either and Alexandra killed their mother out of rage. Her mind spun around with thoughts as she sat on a bench near the church.

It was evening and she wanted to avoid being ambushed with questions. They ruled she was stabbed multiple times by someone, which meant her funeral would be tomorrow instead of the war.

She felt tears streaming down her cheeks because she didn't know where to point the murder at.

"Amaris," she jumped and looked up. From the streetlights, she widened her eyes to stare at her father.