Chapter Seven

Ten years ago, Hope Prices knew something. She had felt something when she died at the age of eight. There had been pictures that flashed in her mind. The O'Rally twins had left their house with their mother to live away from their father. It was an unfortunate day for them, but for her, it had been pure joy.

Hope had latched onto Alexandra's mind like a whisper in her ear. She had the choice to refuse, but she chose to use the body of a Rare twin.

It was glory and power that Hope wanted. It wasn't that she just got to use her own power, but others' that'd make her grin like a shark.

Simple words that had left Alexandra in an abyss of darkness faced her. She's someone who people should praise for her behaviour because she's doing a good deed.

However, people in Claymore were stupid to the point that it made Hope laugh. They see her as the facade of her sister, but Aubrey was an innocent soul.

Hope loved her sister as any sister should, but that's what Alexandra O'Rally did not understand. Did she expect anger would make her sister love and care for her?

Sure, she's using Amaris, but Alexandra revealed her true colours. This would make Amaris assume she may have killed her, because Hope wasn't stupid like the population here.

"Jackson killed her," Hope laughed, shaking her head.

"Why would he want to kill her? Did Micheal find some information?" Tamara asked mindlessly while Hope sat in a wooden chair, grinning.

"Who knows, but Micheal will probably figure it out. Amaris has to deal with more pain, which means the war is delayed a day," Hope sighed.

The four of them were in a large apartment room that had been abandoned. It had white walls, a small kitchen, but only one bed. Hope had the three sleep on the couch or floor because a queen deserves the highest of luxury.

"People will blame me because I'm the psychopath, but I'm not. How could I be a psychopath when I care so dearly about my sister?" Hope inquired as she stood.

"Alexandra should give you two the bodies to bring you back to life," Josh stated as Hope nodded her head.

"She's quite an ass, since I don't deserve it apparently. Mari might even blame her mother's death on her sister," Hope taunted.

Hope could hear Alexandra screaming at her in her mind. One part of her wanted to pass out, but she wouldn't let some child order her around.

"See, I'm intelligent because people are pawns to me in this town. It seems I'll be heading to a funeral tomorrow, which I'm quite thrilled to share some private information," Hope stated.

Sydney held up some birth certificates and adoption papers, which she snatched with Josh. It was information some didn't know, but Hope knew why they didn't know.

"Maybe I should perform a grander speech. People need to hear more of the truth around here. We know dear Mari will be in tears and her sister is part of that cause," Hope laughed.

Hope knew everything about Alexandra's intentions, but she needed that exact step still. She wanted to protect Amaris, but no sister can protect someone when they fear them.

"Josh, do you find Amaris cute?" Hope asked as she turned her eyes to the boy.

He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, which made Hope grin. "Well, she is beautiful," Josh murmured.