Chapter 7

I have decided on Lily Collins to be Alysandra- It might change BUT IMAGINE SHE HAS PURPLE EYES. It will probs change to Kristen Stewart at the end or sometime. Comment any other actresses.

---

" Loras is here Lady Alysandra" Lilith said to me. I stood up and gestured for her to straighten out my gown. It was simple, a white bodice and a peach skirt.Tiny tiny suns were emoidered with golden thread on the silk sleeves, that flowed down to my elbows. My mothers necklace was on my neck, the targaryeon one my father gave her. I put the flower crown on my head, and stepped out the door. Loras looked so handsome in a golden tunic detailed with roses. He offered me his hand and we walked to the garden.                                                                                  

" You look stunning Alysandra" he said to me, and I blushed back. " My hand maiden is a miracle worker, she can whip a dress like this in a night" I said. All through the garden, people where whispering about me and Loras. We held our heads high, and smiled as they gossiped. I whispered in Loras's ear " They are all looking at us, give them something to get excited over". He grinned and stopped right in the middle of the gardens, where all the lower lords and ladies were watching us. Loras planted a kiss on my lips, and I put my hands on his cheeks. Everyone gasped at our antics, but we just smiled. But something I wasn't expecting suddenly happened. Loras got down on his knees, and produced a small box from his pocket. Inside was a diamond ring. " This ring is a proclamation of my love" he stated. He slipped the ring onto my finger and I felt overjoyed

Out walk in the gardens was lovely. I told him of my dream, the one with our 5 children in high garden.
" What will you name them?" he asked. She thought for a moment.
" The oldest boy will be called Kaine. He will be strong, and an excellent fighter like you. And a ladies man." I giggled. Loras smiled. " Next will be a girl... Raena. She will also be beautiful, but much stronger than her sister. She will want to train with her big brother, and there will be no stopping her. Then there will be twin boys, daryon and nymor. They will be very mischievous and good with a bow and arrow. They will be hard to tame" I stated, resting my head on Loras's shoulder. " And the last girl?" he asked. " What shall we name her?".
I sighed. "I will name her Elia. She will be the most beautiful girl that has ever been born. Her eyes will be so light, they will seem opaque. Her tawny hair will tumbler over her shoulders in waves. I will love her."

"I am leaving tomorrow "Loras said. I sat up. "What?"                                                       "I was only meant to stay until the day after the tournament" Loras admitted. "But we were having such an amazing time together. And I didn't want to ruin the magic. But sweet Alys, I have a solution!"                                                 " What is it?" I asked. Loras sat up straighter.  I'll ask the King for your hand in marriage!" I died inside. "Oh Loras" I whispered " They will never agree to my happiness. Loras nodded. "I thought so. I thought for a moment maybe we could. But the King would never agree. But possibly the Queen would." I burst into laughter. "Queen Cersei! She hates me more than Robert. She despises my existence. Why would she ever agree? It would not benefit her house." Loras smiled. " But I know something that would bring their house to ashes. Something I overheard. They plan to murder Robert, with poison. I know no more details, but if I tell them I know".                               I cut him off. " Loras they will kill you. They are smarter than you think. When you go to Cersei with our proposition of marriage, she will refuse. You'll tell her what you know and she will play along. And the morning after, you will be dead. Loras, I is too dangerous. Ask your Grandmother or Father. The Tyrells and Lannister's are not close allies, and a marriage could bring them closer."

"You're so smart Alys" he said, kissing my head. " I will miss you." I sadly smiled. I didn't want him to leave.

After Loras left, life was dreary once again. I was berated by Cersei and shunned by Robert. But then everything went to shit

Sorry for the short chapter! I thought I should give you something though (: Please vote for this story I'M SO CLOSE TO 1000 READS THIS IS CRAZY.                                                     

y