Chapter 14

Jenna's POV

Screw Harry.

I tried being polite about this, I tried asking him what he said and I also tried giving him space and waited for him to come around and he didn't.

Yes we will have to work together in class but outside of that I'm no longer going to bother with him.

All guys are the same, maybe he wasn't anything like Calum but he is another flavour of douchebag in the guy world.

It was a long day at school today, once again Harry never said a words and honestly I don't care.

Me and Tara went to Subway on our lunch break and it was SO good.

And now I'm laying in my bed watching Greys Anatomy waiting for my dinner to be ready.

Mom was making chicken Parmesan and I was so pumped for dinner.

Isn't it sad that my life has come to watching Netflix and being the most excited about eating food..

I got through 2 more episodes of my show before my mom called me to come eat.

"How was your day sweety" she asked.

"Ok I guess, kind of boring."

"Have you and your lab partner.. Ha? Harry was it? Gotten much done on your project?"

"Yes mom" I snap

"Holy someone's sensitive" she says

"I'm sorry, yes were done it now, it's due tomorrow"

"Is everything alright between you guys" my mom questions.

"Yeah" I flatly say hoping she doesn't ask any more questions.

"I was thinking we could go grocery shopping at Walmart after dinner?" She politely asks me.

"Sure"

....

Harry's POV

"What's for dinner tonight mom?" I yell down the hall.

"I don't know, cook a pizza or something" she yells back and I head towards the kitchen and pull out a deluxe pizza from our freezer before preheating the oven.

..

"We're going to Walmart after dinner" mom says while cutting our pizza.

"Do I have to, I kind of just wanna chill tonight mom"

"Yes you do, you always complain you don't like any of the food in the house so you're coming and helping me pick out groceries."

"Fine" I say before taking a seat at the kitchen table, scarfing down my pizza.

...

Jenna's POV

"MEET YOU OUTSIDE IN 5"
My mother yells before going outside.

I look through the messages on my phone once more, reading over the text message I sent Harry.. He never responded and I begin to wonder if I was too harsh with him.

No you know what he deserved it, he ruined a good day by being pissed cause I couldn't sort through my drunken thoughts and pick out one thing he said.

He deserved it right?

I grabbed my purse and locked the door before meeting my mom in the car.

Do we really need 'golden nugget squash' and 'long stem artichokes' I say reading from the labels.