Chapter 12

Jenna's POV

Tara dropped me off and I was thankful that I didn't have to spend more money on a taxi.

I entered the empty house and set down my bag and turned on the light, I walked into my living room and slumped down in my couch.

What was I thinking kissing Harry?

I wasn't thinking, I was drunk and hurting and he was there and it felt so right in the moment but now I'm regretting it.

I think he knows that I was sad and vulnerable and understands that that kiss meant absolutely nothing..

Ok maybe it meant something but it doesn't matter, it would never work between us.

I've already ruined Tara's social status by being friends with her and I'm not going to do that to Harry, it's his final year and I don't want to ruin it for him, I don't want him to look back with regret because he dated the quiet girl who held her back.

It's just a stupid crush between us that I'll get over, I'm already over it.

I watched some Grey's Anatomy on Netflix until I got hungry and went into the kitchen to made a peanut butter sandwich before returning with a text sitting on my phone.

"Wanna work on the project some more, we haven't got a whole lot done." Harry sent.

I didn't really feel like going to Harry's but he was right, we hadn't got a lot done and it was due this Wednesday.

"Sure I'll be there in 20?"
I replied.

"See you then;)"
He responded and now I knew this wasn't the best idea.

I grabbed my things and locked up the house before waiting outside for the cab.

I was really happy to have my favourite cab driver Fran and she greeted me with a smile when I got into the taxi.

Fran was 26 and a mother of two little ones, the oldest boy is 5 her little girl is 2. She's always telling me stories about what her kids did this time and I have to feel sorry for her cause they sure are a handful. She had always been so sweet but I didn't see her as often as I'd like to because she was going finishing school and was taking the job as a taxi driver part time. She had began taking classes around the same time as everyone else when she got pregnant and starting working less hours to be with her little boy.

I met her when she was pregnant with her second child and when I was going through the bullying. I was 'with' Calum when I first had her as a driver and she has always been a chatty person that could talk your ear off.

She knew everything, from how I felt while we were 'dating' to the video, the betrayal of my friends that were behind the whole thing, the bullying afterwords.

Tara was always there for me during those times, but it was nice to have Fran to talk to, someone outside of school, an adult even who wasn't my mother.

"Where to?" She asked while dramatically grabbing the steering wheel.

"52 young" I say awaiting her many questions that I know she'll ask.

"Never heard you ask for that address before.. Who's the friend?" She asks.

"His names Harry Styles, he's just moved here from England, were lab partners and we have to work on some project" I answer.

"Ouu a British boy" she winks at me.

"I know" I sigh and sit up awkwardly once I realize I said that out loud.

"You sure he's just your lab partner" she questions.

"Come on Jenna tell me everything." She says and I do just that.