.4

Kenzie's POV

"It gooooo, it goooo." Genevieve starts singing along that frozen thing. I wouldn't say this to her of course but I'm tired of that song and everything that has to do with that movie in general. Everywhere I go is about frozen. Really it's either frozen or minions.

"Hey babe." Harry says as he hands me my mug.
"What?" I ask. "Would you like to go with me and Genevieve to the zoo." I raise my eyebrow.

"The zoo?" I ask. He nods. "Yeah you know since it's gonna be her birthday soon I thought it would be nice to have a daddy daughter time, but just the two of us would be boring so I thought 'hey why not bring Kenzie'." I roll my eyes.

"Are you sure tho? I wouldn't want to intrude." I said, and it's true he deserves to spend time with Genevieve.

"I bet Beeba would be more than happy to have yo there." He says as he places his arm around my shoulders.

"How are you feeling by the way?" I ask him. He frowns. "I'm not and addict Kenzie." He mumbles.

"I know Harry. I never said that." I said as I place my mug I the coffee table.
"All I'm asking is how are you feeling. Are you still fe-" "I really don't want to talk about my feelings love." He interrupts me as I frown.

I look over at Kenzie and I smile again. She looks so adorable sitting on the floor and being all focus while watching frozen.

I suddenly feel Harry pecking my cheek. "I'm sorry, I just don't feel comfortable in talking about what happened." I nod. "It's okay."

"Do you want something to eat?" I ask as I stand up and start stretching.
"No darling, but thanks." I nod as I make my way towards the kitchen.

I sigh. Why am I so tired? With barely any strength I pull out some frying pans so I can make some French fries. I start yawning.

Bitch at least wait till I'm done eating.

"Why don't you go to rest at the couch? If you fall asleep I'll wake you up so you can eat." Harry whispers against my ear.

I nod, and head towards the living room.

I look at the time and it's 8:40 p.m.

"Beeba?" I call over.

Genevieve turns to look at me. "Bubble time." I sing. She giggles and tries to stand up and stumbles a little but as soon as she found her balance she came over me.

"Can you try to say bubbles?" I ask as I head towards Harry's bathroom.
"Buubs." I giggle as it sounded like Bobs.

"Look baby!" I gasp as I bring a bathbomb.

"What color is this?" I ask as I show the red ball. "Red." I smile. "Good Girl baby!" I exclaim.

I start the bath and in the meantime I strip Genevieve. She frowns as I remove her dress.

"What?" I ask. "No." She says. "No?" I ask and then she starts to laugh. I chuckle.

"You're weird baby." I said as I peck her nose. I placed the bathbomb already and gasp.

"Beeba look!" Genevieve stood up and looked at the bath. "Woow." I smile. As I watched Genevieve.

I remove her pull-up and I grabbed her. "Inside?" I asked.
She nods. "Ok."

(Didn't write the whole bath cuz yanno I'm lazy)

"Pink or blue?" I ask. "Blue." I smile. "Good Girl." I said as i put on her blue pajamas. "I thought that you were asleep by now." I turn around and there was Harry. "Someone needed help to get ready for nappy time." I said as I started to brush Genevieve's hair. He smiled and came in the room.

"You smell nice Beeba." Harry says as he kisses Genevieve's head. "Daddy." She says. "What Darling?" Harry asks. Were trying to get Genevieve to develop a better speaking.

"Weed book." She giggles and climbs over Harry's lap. "You want me to read you a book?" He smiles as Genevieve smiles and nods.

"Ok I'll wait for you downstairs meanwhile you re-" "Nooo." Genevieve whines. "What Beeba?" I ask. "Weed book!" She exclaims.

"Daddy's gonna read you a book yeah." She frowns. "Nooo Keenie book." She whines. "You want me to read you a book?" She nods. "Ok I'll leave-" Harry starts but Genevieve whines again.

"You want daddy and Keenie to read you a book?" Harry asks. Genevieve giggles so she either didn't understand or that's a yes.

After a few books and tickle fights we got a beautiful sleeping Genevieve.
"Nice exercise." I said as I wiped some fake sweat. "Your fries are probably cold by now." I smile. "There's a microwave." I reminded him.

"Thanks for the fries by the way." I said as I place the drinks at the table.

"It's the least I could do." He says. I roll my eyes. "Kenzie stop you know it's true every since the accident you've been there for me and Genevieve and you have no idea how much that means to me, I know that what you've seen me do the last day was awful and yet you still treat me the same."
He finishes.

"You expected that I'd stop coming by and for me to stop talking to you?" I ask. He nods.
I frown. "I'm sorry I know what I've said it's stupid." I nod

" Yes it is." I said.

"Because I'd never judge anyone's mental demons." I said.