Trouble

2 months later-

Ashley-
I had just woken up with a terrible hangover and now I was face-timing with the guys like I did every morning. They all know that I drink everyday. They know it's a problem, but I just really miss them and my anxiety is still terrible. They said that they'd come to see me soon. I popped some pain killers and started drinking again.

This is a awful cycle, my teachers are not pleased with me. Me and Ehryann are constantly drunk, not even a drunk. And here's some news, Denis asked me on a date for the next time we see each other, I of course agreed.  We text a lot during the day when I'm not drunk, or mostly sober. I was now at school. The day is already half gone, I'm failing all my classes, P.E. Is rather straight forward. We were running laps and I threw up yesterday. Coach was not pleased, he was pissed. I fell asleep after I puked.

Alcohol and running do not mix. A voice sounded through the speakers,

"Attention all students, there is a mandatory UA for everyone that did not bring a signed slip to the office this morning. Report down to the office, thank you." We all got up and went to the office. I'm so fucked, they're gonna find so much alcohol and weed in my system.

I'm currently shitfaced, it's 9:47am and I'm already off my ass drunk. What am I doing with my life? The answer to that is trying to get kicked out of school, then transfer, and get kicked out again. Or at least have that repeat or not until I do online school. Ehryann and I stumbled down the halls with Sam and Aubrie behind us.

In other news they both hate us and won't even look at us, and if they do they're scowling in disapproval. We got to the bathroom and were handed a cup. I was pretty grumpy that I had to do this. I ripped the cup from the woman's hand and peed in the cup, handing it too her. Ehryann followed as we slipped outside. We were ditch class to sneak off and for me to smoke to piss people off.

I took out a cigarette and lit it, when I was done with it I put it out on the principals car and Ehryann and I slipped into our 3rd period classes. I snickered at my actions and continued to drink throughout the day.

The next day~

I was in my 5th period class when the announcement speaker went off.

"Ehryann Melony and Ashley Rogers, to the principals office immediately!" They shouted on the intercom.

I stumbled my way out into the hall finding Ehryann along the way. We drunkenly high-fived and snuck outside for a bit while I smoked some pot this time around. Once again putting out the remains on the principals car, then went to the office.

Ehryann and I sat down and started giggling. My reason was that I was tripping pretty hard and Ehryann must have inhaled a bit.

"Do you two know why I called you in here?" The principal asked.

Ehryann and I busted up laughing for no reason.

"Girls, your UA's came back and they found an extensive amount of alcohol in both of your samples and Ashley, yours also contained marijuana and nicotine. I'm sorry but I'm calling your parents."

We laughed even harder.

"Like they're gonna give a fuck, they know what we're doing, we've been doing this for a while now!" I cackled.

She called our parents and they picked us up, we were kicked out for this. Not that we cared. We both had to try a new school, and we didn't plan to stop our shenanigans either.